What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

Everyone knows who won, it wasn’t the guy who couldn’t fill a high school Auditorium.
The most popular president ever!!!

I laugh how his polling is tanking. That’s with the media basically ignoring everything he has done.

It took the media 4 years of 24hr a day Trumpster bashing to get his polling numbers down. The Tater head did it all by himself. :lmao:

Last edited:
Despite the efforts of media and all leftist social sites trying to cover for him and pump him up.
They're working as hard to prop up sniffytato as they did to discredit the mean orange man.

Fortunately, just like Trump, Biden isn't doing much to lend credibility to their narrative :laughing:

So they're no different than the rest of the MSM . :confused:
From what I've seen of their "reporting" they're a lot farther out there than most MSM's. I say they're on a par with InfoWars.
I won't take anything from them without a huge dose of salt.

The gateway Pundit ? I take nothing from them without other independent verification. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.
You want other independent verification, here you go.

This quote:
"In the 2020 presidential election, the margin of victory was only 10,457 votes, a small fraction of the 57,734 ballots with known issues. Again, this is almost 6 times the margin of victory in the Presidential race and is multiples of the margin of victory in other races. Based on these factual findings, the election should not be certified, and the reported results are not reliable."

is from the draft found here: ExecutiveSummary VersionFinal 092421 Draft | PDF | Voter Registration | Elections
Page 2.

And that section is missing from the final report, found here: Maricopa County Forensic Election Audit Volume I: Executive Summary & Recommendations | PDF | Voter Registration | Elections

They are hiring for a CDC green zone camp in Centralia Washington currently. And giving preference to Veterans for employment…

Believe what you want
Dont they currently have FEMA "quarantine" camps in washington? Close enough im my opinion.

Your opinion of me matters less than zero. I have a long memory and I don't forget the bullshit people pull like so many others here.
Yet you fail to remember you have yet to actually make a point on anything in the last 2 year. Your purely a contrarian and to take you as anything more than that is laughable.

I know you are, but what am I?

rihw675.jpg

Top Back Refresh