What's new

Foods that you hate?

Food has never done anything bad to me to hate it but I do dislike certain edibles.

Green olives, sauerkraut and asparagus are fucking vile. Liver is just nasty too, the texture alone is enough to make me wretch.

Liver, I`ll eat liverwurst and pate and a host of other foods with liver in it, but just a hunk of liver served up is disgusting.

Okra , eggplant and zukini
long jon silvers can't even drive by one. I got sick 40 plus years ago there.

Love philipino food. Make that shit all the time.

As a kid I wouldn't eat black olives, only the green ones with pimento. As an adult I prefer the black over the green. I especially like the oil cured black olives.

Try green pitted Castelvetrano olives; they are the fucking bomb! Whole Castelvetrano aren't bad; but your going to find yourself cooking with them .

Last edited:
I don't care for them on pizza, but if you're making marinara sauce mash up a couple and add them instead of the salt. Gives the sauce much more depth of flavor.

Interesting!!! I have been using anchovies in a Portuguese Puttanesca that everyone loves. I can eat anchovies by themselves with a nice full bodied Cabernet.
Going to give it a try!

Olives, beets, radish, clams/ouster’s, caviar, in that order. Never ate a pickled pigs foot, balls, brains, or anything most wouldn’t consider food but I guarantee I would hate that shit too.

Liver, Radishes, Beets, Goat Cheese, Anything on a buffet.

That's about it. I've eaten some weird shit, and I'm ok with most things. The above things are just straight nasty, and I'm not eating anywhere where people serve themselves.

Tuna casserole. I hated it as a kid, and I still hate it today. Don't get me wrong, I love fish but anything hot and tuna really throws me off. I'm also not a big fan of sweets (cookies, cake, candies, etc), but I will eat them from time to time.

Pass on the anchovies, asparagus is nasty, and my Mom's tomato pudding. She makes it every year for Thanksgiving, and she's finally given up trying to >make< me eat it. I threatened to skip Thanksgiving dinner if she pulled that crap again about twenty years ago and she finally got the hint. :laughing:

Milk, nacho cheese, mac n cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, avocado, chicken salad (the shit boiled then mixed with mayonnaise), beets, egg plant, any guts, dark meat poultry, tuna, brussel sprouts, flavored chips, cookies, chocolate, cake, cereal, oatmeal, breakfast or white rice, anything I haven't eaten before or looks gross.

Top Back Refresh