What's new

Fnlc

In, long week. Wore out I didn't sleep well last night worrying about how today was going to go down :homer:. It was a difficult setup and lack of sleep didn't help much :homer:.

Working tomorrow to catch up and be ready to start drilling on Monday.

Checking in.

Friday errands run went smoothly, picked up some beautiful steaks for dinner :smokin:

Pup has developed a food allergy of some kind. I picked up some minimal ingredient food for him, he seemed to like it. Good thing too, that stuff isn’t cheap :eek:

Mrs wants to go look at cars (again) tomorrow. She hasn’t found a car she “loves” since we sold our 1998 Toyota Sienna in 2019. We have had a 2010 Lexus RX350 (traded, had electrical issues), 2019 Toyota Highlander (sold, expensive lawn ornament during covid), 2021 Toyota Venza (leased, called back to office), 2022 Lexus Rx350 (had issues with Venza, and back to work 100% from home, Mrs wants something less expensive not being used).
She makes the big bucks, I’m not going to argue ¯\(ツ)/¯.

Still waiting on the insurance gal to get back to me for the Tundra so I can get it repaired. At least it only has cosmetic damage.

Currently parked on the couch, sipping on a rum&coke :grinpimp:

In. Need to rent a car for vacation or Uber everywhere . It’s our ass backwards honeymoon before the wedding. Can’t decide whether to rent some boring ass car or something I want like a corvette . I also need to buy a suit for a work trip and other costly things .

Had an awful week . Extremely aggravating week and very busy . About lost my cool on the ever softening softness of what they call “men” today . The way some of these guys are my Dad would have beat my ass for acting like . We had a little inclement weather this week ( hardly ) and they were acting like it was 40 below with 2 foot of snow and I was a bully for making them work lol I couldn’t hardly tolerate it .

A lot of meaningless Zoom calls and contradictory information after we’ve already relayed meetings with our teams such as mine covering 30 effing cities now.

In. Watching TV with the woman since she finally quit rage cleaning. Picked up my 723 clone from the gun shop on the way home. Probably take it along to mom's tomorrow and see how she runs.
PXL_20230218_013216306~3.jpg

Stayed in the shop too late last night, came home with dinner and haven’t got out of my chair.

Making a list of parts I need / want.

Resisting the urge to buy a front Rock Assault for the 4Runner since the clearance on my new 40s and rear Rock Assault is impressive.

And… going to be a Grandpa in June. I’m freaked out!
9FF0F851-CD52-4DD3-A188-A5809F5921D4.jpeg

Columbo. Haven't you seen every episode like 40 times now? When We stayed with my grandparents and Columbo came on, that was our cue to go play outside.

I can't judge. If Star Trek TNG is on, I watch it.
This is my first time for some of the originals from the first seasons when they were 1 1/2 - 2 hour made for tv movies. I do feel pretty boomerish watching them. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh