What's new

Fnlc

Was a holiday for me, but I went in to finish a few things and meet some contractors. Dad is having some people over that I am going to meet. They work for some non profit that he donated to, I want to make sure they aren't trying to take advantage of him.

Did my Friday errands. House is stocked of food and beer. Kid is watching paw patrol. I'm cruising YouTube. All's good.

The boy picked out a toy at TSC today. Can't beat it for $14.99.

IMG_20230217_145508554.jpg

In
Another long ong week in the books.
Payed someone to shovel the snow on my roof since this clumsy bastard would most definitely get hurt. Now I'll be shoveling to get to my grill fer steaks tonight with my bro in law while the ladies go to the movies.

Just had a quick chat with Michale Savage at the grocery store. He was looking for dried oregano. I said it grows really well in our back yeard. He said "Oh my, thanks for reminding me we have it growing in ours too and it's proliferating right now." I know cool story:laughing:

In
It's been a strange week to cold to go outside, we have had a couple of little snow storms and a lot of wind. Bank locked down mom's debit card on Tuesday still trying to find out what happens next there.
Finally heard from the mortuary they should have mom's cremains Monday afternoon.
Eldest niece just informed us her son is color blind in the red spectrum unsure what it means, he can't see red or can't tell the 100 or so colors of red, interior designers are always using.

Last edited:
In. Wasted day off. Waiting to hear back from the gas man to find out the cost of l.p. Driveway and yard are covered in ice, shuffling around trying to not die. Need to figure out a dinner , tired and not hungry.

Somewhere between my phone and this forum, shit went full retard, can't quote or multi quote, single post wants to go all long cat.

In.

Busy week, had a nice Japanese lunch with my mother, it was her birthday 89 years old now and still living alone and pretty sharp for 89. We did the dogs run, groceries and stuff and got back home early. I downed some hot wings for lunch and am regretting it a little bit.

This evening it's gonna be beer and a nice porkchop dinner with a whole lot of nothing else.

In
Hectic week at work and next week is gonna be a SHTF meeting on Tuesday. Been working on a HI-Lift bracket for the buggy. Started a fasting diet this week eating only dinner. Down 3 pounds after the first day. (this morning) Curious what tomorrow will bring. Heading to the local ORV park tomorrow to burn in a new hill climb.

In.
We had supper with our oldest son, his girlfriend, and their two kids.
Home now in the recliner watching Columbo with a dog on my lap.

I have someone coming at 9am to buy the skid loader and when I went to pull it in the garage when we got home it wouldn’t start. I’m guessing it’s a safety switch. It’s never given me an issue before. I didn’t feel like screwing with it tonight.

In. Redid both widow gizmos on the old KW, so they both roll up and down nice and smooth now. Went to start it to make sure my air line fixes were good and the starter fried.....Big Cam starter is a chunk to get alone for this skinny guy. Pooped.

In.
We had supper with our oldest son, his girlfriend, and their two kids.
Home now in the recliner watching Columbo with a dog on my lap.

I have someone coming at 9am to buy the skid loader and when I went to pull it in the garage when we got home it wouldn’t start. I’m guessing it’s a safety switch. It’s never given me an issue before. I didn’t feel like screwing with it tonight.
Columbo. Haven't you seen every episode like 40 times now? When We stayed with my grandparents and Columbo came on, that was our cue to go play outside.

I can't judge. If Star Trek TNG is on, I watch it.

In.

Been up since 0400. Got the gate open yesterday afternoon so I was ready to head to Flag this morning. It's been cold and windy as fuck all day. Got all my errands done and had lunch with a buddy of mine. Got back to town, checked the mail and was home by 1630.

The gate is still open because it's frozen to the ground again.:lmao:

Way to cold and windy for a cigar today. Maybe sometime over the weekend.

Surfing the web and watching TV.

Top Back Refresh