What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

fnlc

Does you colon hate you after a 3 steak day:lmao:B

nope. not even wanting you to check my colon either :laughing:
wifes on a diet where it limits red meat. she was visiting her family last weekend so i grilled what i wanted so steak it was.

RUGER:usa:

In.

Productive day to this point. Up at 0430 decided on Baileys and coffee, got the dogs out for a walk on the FSR and froze my ass off. Got home and dogs go nuts, let them out and they are after the biggest gray fox I've ever seen, he was big enough he would have taken 1 dog but the 2 were too much so he finally got away.

Did the Costco and groceries run and got home still freezing to death. Made a crock pot full of meat sauce and went back to bed to warm up. I was down for a couple of hours and GF managed to sell $500 worth of crap we had laying around while I napped, didn't hear a thing.:laughing:

Currently drinking margaritas and looking for $500 worth of crap to buy.:laughing:

In for a little while

I ran my usual Friday supply run in the rain. It wasn’t much, but we need everything we can get at this point

Rain stopped just in time for us to throw a couple beautiful filets on the grill. Mrs has declared Friday “steak night”, and I’m ok with that :homer:

Tomorrow we’re taking Mrs car in for service, then picking up the steel for the gate project she has been anxiously awaiting. We figured it would be safer to do a project involving welding outside in the cooler, wetter time of year. I don’t need to contribute to anymore fires :homer:

Time to refresh my rum&coke

In. Picked up some home improvement shit today. Trying to work on small stuff to spruce up this crap shack. Picked up a new Berne jacket, because fuck carhartt. Spent way too long swapping the bathroom faucet, followed that with burritos. Should go stain some wood, but I've lost motivation.

Location? Can irate be of assistance?

Thanks.... I am in Utah; Kelsey is in a New Jersey nursing home. Her mother is my recently deceased wife's twin sister. Kelsey is sort of a daughter to me....I am really sad, because I thought that Jack would be around much longer to take care of her.

BTW: Her MOTHER is a fucking train wreck!

Thanks.... I am in Utah; Kelsey is in a New Jersey nursing home. Her mother is my recently deceased wife's twin sister. Kelsey is sort of a daughter to me....I am really sad, because I thought that Jack would be around much longer to take care of her.

BTW: Her MOTHER is a fucking train wreck!

Bummer. Best wishes to Kelsey and hoping she finds someone to care about her as much as Jack did.:beer:

Went trail riding tonight with the new yeeter

Now home alone:homer:

20210122_201633.jpg

20210122_201633.jpg

Wrapping up some code for Red Skulls to upload videos to the irate4x4 YouTube channel.......and drinking.

Fucking Busch light? What the fuck is wrong with you...never mind, dont answer that :laughing:

Sitting in a hotel up in Whitefish Montana, got a couple interviews next week in the area so I figured I'd turn 40 where nobody knew me.

Well happy birthday fucker :flipoff2:, hope the life turnaround works out and 40’s are the best years yet.

Top Back Refresh