What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
another week down, seemed to go quickly this week.
going to finish making doors for basement finish this weekend. then prepare for hog hunt in Oklahoma in feb.

In. Going to run out for Mexican with some friends shortly. Making a dump run in the am and then working a bit more on my kitchen pantries.

Gonna sit and watch family feud for some good clean entertainment. Pet my Cats and be in bed by 8pm.

in

off of work. having a few brews with the dogs. wife went to town to get a few things befer the snow hits.
i wont be having steaks this weekend:laughing: and no i dont mind grilling in the snow.

RUGER:usa:

In. Laying low and watching some old movies tonight.

Sitting at a restaurant waiting on the wife to get back from the bathroom. Gonna eat some wings and try out the new bowling ball afterwards.

In wife made dinner, I pissed her off. Me and the boy hanging out with the dogs now.

In. Going to run out for Mexican with some friends shortly. Making a dump run in the am and then working a bit more on my kitchen pantries.

Is the dump run a direct result of the Mexican food? LMAO

In, had some T bones and broccoli with some not so great instant mashed taters.

In working till well after midnight. Its liquid fertilizer season and Im running behind hauling that 28. Still have to haul a load of fuel after that. Fert season will be over as fast as it started though.

In. Another work week behind me, we just had dinner - wife made us some baked peppers/potatoes and seasoned chicken breast, nom noms. It rained for a bit earlier, maybe some snow to come - at least we hope that it does (mild winter so far).

Scored vintage Craftsman block bench grinder just the other day, look forward to getting it cleaned up and fitted with new abrasive wheels (‘60-‘80 vintage). Sucker runs very smooth and at 1/3hp it meets my needs well.

Also purchased a 12” Dewalt miter saw/stand combo - this in anticipation of additional home/garage projects, and because I really do not like borrowing tools - would rather own it myself.
Caulking downstairs shower and some other house related stuff - about sums up my weekend.

AF18DA71-4746-4250-99A9-A61D189B61CD.jpeg

279E5923-E3D7-414B-9F00-4271666A1C2B.jpeg

In. Like usual. Refereeing 3 kids, then 2 go to bed, movie night with the oldest. She picked Jumanji. Then off to bed and building raised garden beds tomorrow.

In.

Got laundry done, dishes are done, got a load of water so the tanks full. I'm waiting for the snow to hit, it's supposed to snow until sometime Tue eve.

Having hamburger, potatoes and gravy for dinner.

Sitting in a hotel up in Whitefish Montana, got a couple interviews next week in the area so I figured I'd turn 40 where nobody knew me.

In.... Replaced shocks and wipers on my TJ Rubicon; tightened up a leaking tranny cooler line. Sort of bummed out that my brother in law died from cancer at age 60. He left behind a handicap 25 y/o woman (girl). Dad visited her daily at the nursing home and made her life worth living.

Woke up at at 5 this morning only to hit the road headed south 4 hours later, :homer: arrived at the pickup 5 min after close. :barf: Headed west for two hours, and of course late to that stop. :barf: sitting at the hotel sipping a shitty beer hoping to crash soon cause it will be an early morning to setup then stand all day.

in
i wont be having steaks this weekend:laughing: and no i dont mind grilling in the snow.

RUGER:usa:

Does you colon hate you after a 3 steak day:lmao:

in. Trying to figure out the politics at work. Late in the day yesterday, they posted a new position which would be a direct promotion from my position without even giving me a hint it was coming.

Wondering if I'm on someone's bad side, or they want it to be fair so if I get it they have plausible deniability.

An earlier meeting in the day tells me I'm to male and pale to even have a chance...:stirthepot: sorry AB

I am baby sitting the grand kids. I came home to a house torn to shit from the two 7 month old bull terriers. So a hour later, after the clean up and ass chewings. I took Korra and Jet to Pizza Hut. Then we went to Lowe’s and paid 30 bucks for a sheet of 7/16ths osb. So I made my gate and the kids are watching frozen. And the terriers are playing tug o war.

In. Another work week behind me, we just had dinner - wife made us some baked peppers/potatoes and seasoned chicken breast, nom noms. It rained for a bit earlier, maybe some snow to come - at least we hope that it does (mild winter so far).

Scored vintage Craftsman block bench grinder just the other day, look forward to getting it cleaned up and fitted with new abrasive wheels (‘60-‘80 vintage). Sucker runs very smooth and at 1/3hp it meets my needs well.

Also purchased a 12” Dewalt miter saw/stand combo - this in anticipation of additional home/garage projects, and because I really do not like borrowing tools - would rather own it myself.
Caulking downstairs shower and some other house related stuff - about sums up my weekend.

Not sure why the second pic isint coming up in the quote, but I have the same adilettes

In.... Replaced shocks and wipers on my TJ Rubicon; tightened up a leaking tranny cooler line. Sort of bummed out that my brother in law died from cancer at age 60. He left behind a handicap 25 y/o woman (girl). Dad visited her daily at the nursing home and made her life worth living.

Sorry to hear that.

Location? Can irate be of assistance?

february hit the auto shop so I'm back out of a job, after only re-employing myself for a couple weeks

oh well, was mostly just hoping to pass the time until the ground thaws

Then we went to Lowe’s and paid 30 bucks for a sheet of 7/16ths osb.

wierd shit, eh?
ground contact rated 3/4 plywood still seems to be 38 bucks at HD, so for whatever reason it didn't get hit with the same markup that every other kind of sheet shit did.

Top Back Refresh