jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
in
grass is cut.
ready for the weekend.
planning to work around the house and do a ride tomorrow.
put calibers on heep and bring it home on sunday.

Worked from home today.

I don't even know what day it is anymore.

Just ordered in some Mexican food. Wind is blowing pretty good here, supposed to get some thunder and lightning tonight and a bit of rain tomorrow. Just enough to screw up all our plans of working on the truck. Really wish we had room for a shop.

In...
rainstorm halted grass cutting gig, now home. The light bulb is flickering...

Having popcorn & salad & replenishing w/power Ade drinks-

In...
rainstorm halted grass cutting gig, now home. The light bulb is flickering...

Having popcorn & salad & replenishing w/power Ade drinks-

Popcorn salad and poweraid...from NY state...WTF?

What did they tell you up there?

Last edited:
In, rough night of sleep last night so tired as hell, spent most of the day on the road to pickup parts for various projects. bed early tonight.

In.

doing yard work tomorrow then trying to figure out why the clutch in my truck is angry.

Making some battery cables tonight.

In.

Kid is here. We just took a walk and laid him down for bed.

A few beers, shower, bed. Work was hot today.

Storm rolling in.
IMG_20200529_200351165.jpg

Got the pellet grill all cleaned up. Got a 15 lb brisket going on in the morning. About to order some Teriyaki for me and the kids and then get the fire pit going.

Also just got done watching this video and now I want a race semi. No "win" thread yet so I'll drop it here. Body could use some better transitions though.

Also just got done watching this video and now I want a race semi. No "win" thread yet so I'll drop it here. Body could use some better transitions though.

/
Interesting front suspension:
Torque arm on the bottom/leaf spring hanger is on top and is the same yuge front bracket.

/
Ah; you made my decision on what's for dinner! :flipoff2: :smokin:

Flavors were good on our burritos but all the ingredients were in clumps. One bite all meat. One bite all guac. Next bite all pico. And they didn't include any salsa, not even with the chips and salsa.:mad3:

Oh, also going to the neighbors to congratulate their down syndrome daughter on getting her first associate degree. I couldn't imagine the challenges she has faced growing up.

In. Sitting in front of my work PC building equipment I have to install first thing Monday morning. Total pooch screw by my PM has me pulling a late night tonight. Sometimes it sucks being salary. Supposed to be nice weather tomorrow/sunday so hopefully get in a bunch of motorcycle riding.

Flavors were good on our burritos but all the ingredients were in clumps. One bite all meat. One bite all guac. Next bite all pico. And they didn't include any salsa, not even with the chips and salsa.:mad3:

Yup; the mark of a true Mexican food joint. :laughing:

Back in the '70s and '80s when I lived in San Diego, that was a sure sign I.N.S. conducted raids on my favorite Mexican food joints:
Salsas are hit-n-miss on spiciness (water or paint-peeling spiciness).
Burritos are exactly as you described.
Quesadillas either had barely any cheese OR, had a pound-worth! :smokin: :laughing:

The replacement cooks were all illegal nOOBs! :laughing: :homer:

IN!

Yard work and dump runs were the order of the day, managed to get the garage unpacked and put away too.

Currently feeling it and downing the OG Coors like it's water and thinking about ordering some Chinese food.

In. Worked this morning. Stopped at the tire shop for new valve stems for my dually. Fiddled with the new full size cherokee.

Leftovers and kid movies tonight. The girls are having a sleepover tomorrow so we are making them clean the house.

Yup; the mark of a true Mexican food joint. :laughing:

Back in the '70s and '80s when I lived in San Diego, that was a sure sign I.N.S. conducted raids on my favorite Mexican food joints:
Salsas are hit-n-miss on spiciness (water or paint-peeling spiciness).
Burritos are exactly as you described.
Quesadillas either had barely any cheese OR, had a pound-worth! :smokin: :laughing:

The replacement cooks were all illegal nOOBs! :laughing: :homer:

We think it is a by product of the covid stuff. A lot of the local places are closed, so the few still open are getting hammered with take out. Most of my neighbors used to eat out 4 or 5 times a week. Now they are all ordering in from the last couple open places. We had a similar experience with the Chinese we ordered last week. It all just seemed rushed in comparison to pre covid.

In.

Put a new radio in my wife’s 4 runner. Nothing like jamming 50’ of wire and a module into the dash hole the radio fits in. Have to finish wiring the backup camera tomorrow.

In. Came home from work not long ago.
Soon we will grill up some meat and corn on the cob.
Later I need to water the grass, today was a scorcher, saw 102* as I was delivering earlier.

Tomorrow will be Cars and Coffee in the morning, yard work in the evening (another hot day incoming).

Sunday take curtains and shades down, we are having all house windows replaced come Monday morning.

In. House appraisal is monday morning. Mowed and weeded. Wife washed the dogs. Sipping modelo and listing to music. Hoping the appraiser just comes in and turns the water on and leaves. The VA inspector already gave us the 👌

In. Mexican brother in law and parents are coming down from Sacramento getting ready to fire up the bbq and Joe Diffie.
I had a long day in the 90° weather so pounding modelos before I switch to Coors Light and Maker's Mark 46.

In. House appraisal is monday morning. Mowed and weeded. Wife washed the dogs. Sipping modelo and listing to music. Hoping the appraiser just comes in and turns the water on and leaves. The VA inspector already gave us the 👌

Good luck hope you get a lazy fuck:grinpimp:
(Of a appraisappraiser)

Top Back Refresh