What's new

Firefighters don't get enough credit.

Where did I admit to love a nazi police state?

Rittenhouse thread. You love firefighters who are part of the same nazi police state establishment as the police, especially now that some juristictions have granted them citation writing authority. Thus you are a nazi sympathizer by loving firefighters.

Fire fighters should work off book like auto mechanics

Rittenhouse thread. You love firefighters who are part of the same nazi police state establishment as the police, especially now that some juristictions have granted them citation writing authority. Thus you are a nazi sympathizer by loving firefighters.

That's a reach, but okay.

police are too trigger happy, they are trained to make arrests not de-escalate

we should defund them and just hand out community alert whistles, and let the community handle it :homer:

police are too paranoid and think everybody thats speeding is going to shoot them, if we de-armed the population we could d-arm the police :homer:

so you like school shootings?

thats what the founding fathers wanted im sure.

im for reasonable gun control laws. im not for blanket removal. also anything the military uses should be allowable for properly license civilians. no weapon is allowed to be classified for more than 10 years.

if some millionaire wants to drive to work in a tank thats allowable.

thats what the founding fathers wanted im sure.

im for reasonable gun control laws. im not for blanket removal. also anything the military uses should be allowable for properly license civilians. no weapon is allowed to be classified for more than 10 years.

if some millionaire wants to drive to work in a tank thats allowable.

so countless school shootings, homicides, robberies, rape and gang violence are ok as long as you get your ar13?

look what australia did with its buy back program, i dont hear any uproar over there police program

so countless school shootings, homicides, robberies, rape and gang violence are ok as long as you get your ar13?

look what australia did with its buy back program, i dont hear any uproar over there police program

they dont have the sense of rugged individualism. I would gladly give my guns up if there was a 100% guarantee all guns are turned in. but there cant be. thus I keep building.

they dont have the sense of rugged individualism. I would gladly give my guns up if there was a 100% guarantee all guns are turned in. but there cant be. thus I keep building.

so you condone murder rape all those things and on top of that want to allow the 1% elite to buy private militaries, tanks choppers missles bombs

all the while you stock up on ar13's and dynamite

whats next give guns to teachers to stop school shootings?

so you condone murder rape all those things and on top of that want to allow the 1% elite to buy private militaries, tanks choppers missles bombs

all the while you stock up on ar13's and dynamite

whats next give guns to teachers to stop school shootings?

all students should be armed.

Top Back Refresh