What's new

Female cops. lol

No you wouldnt. Youre a little **** and I guarantee even going 100% youd be crying like a little girl.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Holy shit! Sure you would.

Here is clip of the Russian you fucking around and finding out.

Even on female hormones, males completely dominate females. I could easily beat up 3 regular women, and 2 MMA superstars.

t3g6TFM.png

Even on female hormones, males completely dominate females. I could easily beat up 3 regular women, and 2 MMA superstars.

t3g6TFM.png

Regular males do everdouche beta male bitches dont.

Regular males do everdouche beta male bitches dont.

Now the female cops are out there as a weak force, making it more likely a perp will jump them or resist. Instead of a 2-man team, now it's 1.5. Law enforcement tactician note the statistical increase in officer injuries, departments nationwide follow the new tactics.

The tasers and guns are more likely to come out, sooner, with more lethal results.

Women cops are bad news.

Missed the video. Sounds like some female cop was PMSing.
On the other hand everdouche I have worked with female TX DPS and other state troopers and female Border Patrol agents that would flat out bitch slap your little ass into next week. Not all female LEOs are whiny bitches.

TX DPS and all the other texas LEOs can suck dick. Nothing good about ANY Texass cop. No such thing as a good Texas cop. Now, I certainly hope officers in other states don't take offense to that as my rant does NOT apply to most of them.

The Karen that snitched on them posted about it on Twitter. All her social media and her online "art" store has been deleted. But not the Google search link that shows her home address as the 3rd result of googling her Twitter handle :laughing:

I hope that this blows right the hell up in the CPS's face. All those involved need to lose their jobs. They are completely and utterly incompetent and have no idea how to resolve a situation without resorting to profanity, threats of bodily harm and physical aggression.

Haven't you already beat up women?

:stirthepot:

One is not enough. :flipoff2:

(secretely rooting for evernoob because self wanted to punch a bitch more than once)

OTOH - female cops, fighters, body builders, bring it on. I like my women with a little (or a lot) of testosterone. Doesnt beta me out, just maked me hard as rock. :lmao::flipoff2:

My truck died & wouldn't start (bad starter) after a February snowstorm late at night, a chick cop showed up, she requested to do a search but got a partial patdown & I emptied my pockets and I got a ride home...

Shitty what happened to a local celebrity in Canada, need the Karen's name or Twitter handle-

My truck died & wouldn't start (bad starter) after a February snowstorm late at night, a chick cop showed up, she requested to do a search but got a partial patdown & I emptied my pockets and I got a ride home...

Shitty what happened to a local celebrity in Canada, need the Karen's name or Twitter handle-

Until further notice all NYrs I see on this board are Andrew Camarata.

. . . I would go through the female MMA roster like a scythe. . ..
I think MMA is ghey but would pay to see this.

I was just having the YT discussion with a buddy last night. Apparently a couple "jackass" style channels he follows were getting harassed by YT and moved to another service. I forget the name.

TX DPS and all the other texas LEOs can suck dick. Nothing good about ANY Texass cop. No such thing as a good Texas cop. Now, I certainly hope officers in other states don't take offense to that as my rant does NOT apply to most of them.

As having been arrested by a TX DPS officer (yes I deserved it) I disagree. Dude was completely professional and went above the call of duty to calm my fears. I'd buy him a beer if I knew who he was. He was an example of how all law enforcement should be. That was 16 yrs ago and I still remember it.

Terry frisks are not supposed to go into pockets and such. External patdowns only. Now if you volunteered to empty pockets that'd be different.

No they wouldn't. I'd whoop them all.

Not really though, men will instinctively take the abuse from females.

I would go through the female MMA roster like a scythe. And as I've stated many, many times before, I am no more than average size and strength.

Here is clip of the Russian you fucking around and finding out.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
This is got to be the most/best accurate representation ever.

Terry frisks are not supposed to go into pockets and such. External patdowns only. Now if you volunteered to empty pockets that'd be different.

If the officer is the one giving him a ride home its no longer a terry stop. She isnt obliged to play taxi. If she offered to give him a ride it wouldnt be out of the question for her to ask for a more thorough "search" as it were. Especially if she let him ride up front. Behind the wheel she would be much more vulnerable to someone in the vehicle whether in the front or not. As obvious on this board lots of people dont like cops she didnt know who he was or his intentions.

Not to mention terry stops often turn into full blown searches when something that could be a gun or weapon is felt. Everyone wants to be a jailhouse lawyer.

If the officer is the one giving him a ride home its no longer a terry stop. She isnt obliged to play taxi. If she offered to give him a ride it wouldnt be out of the question for her to ask for a more thorough "search" as it were. Especially if she let him ride up front. Behind the wheel she would be much more vulnerable to someone in the vehicle whether in the front or not. As obvious on this board lots of people dont like cops she didnt know who he was or his intentions.

Not to mention terry stops often turn into full blown searches when something that could be a gun or weapon is felt. Everyone wants to be a jailhouse lawyer.

If she offered to give him a ride out of the kindness of her heart that's not detainment or arrest and does not qualify for a more extensive search. To do so is a 4th amendment violation. If she offered a ride with a search as a caveat and he accepted the he gave up his rights to get a ride. His choice. She had no legal standing to demand a search. At least not from the info I've seen.

If she offered to give him a ride out of the kindness of her heart that's not detainment or arrest and does not qualify for a more extensive search. To do so is a 4th amendment violation. If she offered a ride with a search as a caveat and he accepted the he gave up his rights to get a ride. His choice. She had no legal standing to demand a search. At least not from the info I've seen.

The caveat was my point. He could have said no and then walked.

I'm just going to say that looking at alot of the fat, couldn't run 20 feet Male cops...."some" women are better. 80% of the cops these days (including the women) would only be good as a shield.

Top Back Refresh