What's new

Favorite spicy snacks ?

My favorite hot snack that I hardly ever get anymore is stuffed hot marinated cherry peppers this is definitely an east coast/Italian deli kinda deal but if you can find them their fucking incredible

Not a snack but a condiment, was hard to find legit sriracha for a while there plus I'm in the oilfield so not many stores to choose from, tried any brand I could to find a decent one, the Tabasco brand sriracha is fucking delicious!
I gotta look that one up. The thought of it making me salivate :laughing:

these are good, not super hot but tasty
81-40bc68ff8a77_1.78ddf006451b46e37ed2df209fff2457.jpg
Haven't had these in a while, went in a Dollar General yesterday and they had them. SCORE! Better flavor than Flamin hot cheetos for sure.

Just made one of my favorite spicy snacks/side dishes. Cucumber salad. Took a while to make, but God damn it's good shit.
20240219_132923.jpg
20240219_133900.jpg

Haven't had these in a while, went in a Dollar General yesterday and they had them. SCORE! Better flavor than Flamin hot cheetos for sure.
That’s a big claim the Cheetos have been like heroin to me since I was a kid lol
Just made one of my favorite spicy snacks/side dishes. Cucumber salad. Took a while to make, but God damn it's good shit.
20240219_132923.jpg
20240219_133900.jpg
Well come on with the recipe!!

These things are amazing. Not very hot though, which is fine with me. I feel sorry for some of you guys' toilets.....

CMDGj8wL._PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX313SY500SH20_.jpg

Sriracha sauce, sometime I even put some eggs or even a burrito on my Sriracha sauce.

Not a cheetos fan but the new hot version is pretty good.
I think they call em fire or something.

i love pickled eggs. my wife doesn't really like when I eat them though. lol
You’re eating too many processed carbs if flatulence is an issue. I eat pickled eggs every day, literally every day. I live on a paleo type diet and farts are not a thing I suffer from. If I eat pasta or bread the night before I hate myself the next day though for sure for many reasons. .

these are good, not super hot but tasty
81-40bc68ff8a77_1.78ddf006451b46e37ed2df209fff2457.jpg
these vary in spiciness from bag to bag. I've had some that have almost no heat, and a bag or two that you eat 3 and that's plenty for a minute :laughing: I lean towards being able to eat spicy, one bag had both the wife and I asking wtf they put in it

I'm on the lookout for these.

pringles-hotones-group.png

Found a couple of the middle ones at one point. They have some heat, but flavor is meh. First can we had tasted good. the can I opened 2 weeks ago tasted like ass, I ate about 6 chips and threw it out. Never saw the other sides

i love pickled eggs. my wife doesn't really like when I eat them though. lol
Kept myself awake one night at deer camp. Deer chili,many cheap beers and several pickled eggs later, I had the windows open on a cold night.
Not spicy,but I like Tajin on watermelon,cucmbers.
My wifes from Mexico,so we get some spice sometimes.:smokin:

1000003281.jpg
I can get these at the local Asian grocery store. Two cans fit perfect in a mason jar. A little vinegar, a little habanero, and I'm off to the races.

Not exactly hot, but freaking delicious....

Attachments

• 20240229_121410.jpg
    20240229_121410.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Habenero Cheddar slices with whatever sliced meet and crackers. Leave out the crackers if your dieting.

Top Back Refresh