What's new

Fallout on prime.

Didn’t Road House have Swayze’s ass?
5eb1fff6142646187d6ddaa27bbe4c1df350c422-gif.838689

:lmao:

The scene breaks seemed like they were specifically made for wedging commercials into eventually.
Otherwise it wasn’t as in your face bs pandering woke as I feared, and ended up being an enjoyable diversion.
Will watch S2.
Which from the earlier return text sounds like they are planning on dropping in 33 weeks.

Which from the earlier return text sounds like they are planning on dropping in 33 weeks.
May be longer than that. Supposedly Bethesda/microsoft has been remastering the third game for a while and most people think that is what is being teased in 33 weeks. Would be awful fast for a season 2 since supposedly it is moving filming locations as well.

May be longer than that. Supposedly Bethesda/microsoft has been remastering the third game for a while and most people think that is what is being teased in 33 weeks. Would be awful fast for a season 2 since supposedly it is moving filming locations as well.
Its also vault 33, so might just be as simple as a reference to that. I'd be amazed if they moved that fast, although wouldn't complain either.

Its also vault 33, so might just be as simple as a reference to that. I'd be amazed if they moved that fast, although wouldn't complain either.
Supposedly people who texted this week got a 32 week number instead of 33. But I cant confirm because I havent tried it.

Never played, watch 2 episodes, meh. Hard to keep awake but Lucy though :dustin:

Top Back Refresh