What's new

***Fail***

1724721834842.png

I can relate, but I made it five miles first.

Loaded up plywood and sticks to build a shed. Even had it in the correct order to pull material right out of the 84's bed as I worked.

Whole mess snapped the ratchet strap and slid out when I gave the 6.2 diesel a little too much throttle leaving a stop sign.

Deputy rolls up right behind me as I'm reloading. He stopped and helped me reload it, didn't say a thing about idiot me losing the load.

Worst part: now everything was backwards for building the stupid shed so I had to unload it when I got home.

Impossible
:flipoff2:
Probably used all the throttle instead of the normal 7/8.

Beaut ran consistent 20.05s in Vegas last December. Easiest tech inspection I've ever had at a drag strip:

"Yes, it's still a 6.2."
"You're good, ain't fast enough to need safety gear."

I had to stay in the throttle past the finish so the next cars wouldn't run up on me.:lmao:

Beaut ran consistent 20.05s in Vegas last December. Easiest tech inspection I've ever had at a drag strip:

"Yes, it's still a 6.2."

I had to stay in the throttle past the finish so the next cars wouldn't run up on me.:lmao:
Wonder what my 6.2L Burb would run... Got's a Banks Sidewinder kit on it, might beat that by several seconds! :laughing: :flipoff2:

"Yes, it's still a 6.2."

I had a 67 F100 when I was in high school ( and still had it up to a year ago) that I thought was fast. I put a 390 in it and it got even faster. Took it to Bandimere one time for Truckfest and did a one wheel peel in the box:lmao: and ran 17 something. I'd still drag your ass!:flipoff2:

I can relate, but I made it five miles first.

Loaded up plywood and sticks to build a shed. Even had it in the correct order to pull material right out of the 84's bed as I worked.

Whole mess snapped the ratchet strap and slid out when I gave the 6.2 diesel a little too much throttle leaving a stop sign.

Deputy rolls up right behind me as I'm reloading. He stopped and helped me reload it, didn't say a thing about idiot me losing the load.

Worst part: now everything was backwards for building the stupid shed so I had to unload it when I got home.
I'll own one too. Thought I'd be ok driving 1/2 mile home with a truck full of deck boards and no strap. The Teflon bed liner in the Tundra spit out every last stick as I slowly pulled away from the one stop sign I had to navigate.

Top Back Refresh