What's new

Ever wonder why you keep insisting on building shit yourself?

meh, possibly. The dude is lazy anyway. I think it was a combination of the two but the point I was making is what you said. Use any old story you want. The cobbler's kids have no shoes, the housekeeper's home is a wreck, etc.

The real takeaway is that he's a poor sport. If someone is gonna go to the effort to paint a rainbow on my driveshaft I'm gonna rock that shit :flipoff2:

meh, possibly. The dude is lazy anyway. I think it was a combination of the two but the point I was making is what you said. Use any old story you want. The cobbler's kids have no shoes, the housekeeper's home is a wreck, etc.

Painter's house is always peeling.

The real takeaway is that he's a poor sport. If someone is gonna go to the effort to paint a rainbow on my driveshaft I'm gonna rock that shit :flipoff2:

that is not an invitation by the way :flipoff2:

It's an improvement to my truck and less :rainbow: than some of the things I've dealt with in this life :flipoff2:

I am still learning how to differntiate the things I can do myself and the things I should do myself :homer: :laughing:

Easy. If you bust a move on something as soon as you think of it, you can do it. If you think about it for a day or two, you should do it.

I plan ahead when I'm about to embark on a project I've never done before. The internet helps a great deal with that planning. Before the web existed, I mucked up plenty a thing... :laughing:

I'm back..:flipoff2::usa: OOH, and we have black text too :)

I can fawk it up for free... why should I pay someone to do it. More often than not, If I try to hire something out, I end up fixing it anyway. I could rant for days about such things .. and dont get me started about contractors that dont want to take my money enough to show up to get me an estimate.

Sup, urjb. :garfield:

I can do just as shitty work myself and save a shit ton of money.

Top Back Refresh