What's new

End of HF Coupons?

The worker read that and said that ITC coupons are "paid" coupons so they don't count towards that, but your right it going to depend on your store.

Screenshot 2022-09-02 211021.png

I do love how it says "no exclusions" and then goes on to say "discount cannot be used with..."
fwiw by no exclusions they mean the 25% will work on any brand and any item they sell

want 25% off something that normal coupons dont work on this coupon will work, unlike the other coupons that exclude a bunch of stuff like this one does

screen-shot-2022-09-02-at-12-29-09-pm-png.574376

They had 20% for Labor Day, picked up a transmission jack. No I have no excuse not to fix my shit box.

An another note, the guy at the register used it on both the items i bought..........

They had 20% for Labor Day, picked up a transmission jack. No I have no excuse not to fix my shit box.

An another note, the guy at the register used it on both the items i bought..........
Ad said it excluded jacks. Might want to check the price.

You mean excluding the items they list for which you can't use the coupon? :homer:
what items? open box items? unlike your coupon my coupon works for ALL brands, yours does not work for all brands

its pretty obvious by no exclusions they mean it works on ALL brands, like atlas bauer central machinery coverpro hercules predator compressors generators jacks miter saws safes storage cabinets carts chests and welders that your coupon does not

’original coupon must be presented’

Wonder how much it is enforced.
not sure on that, i sent it to my brother whos gonna buy an engine soon for the nephews gokart so we might see if it works if he does before the 8th when it expires

what items? open box items? unlike your coupon my coupon works for ALL brands, yours does not work for all brands

I'm just saying that after they say NO EXCLUSIONS they then go on to say cannot be used on Inside Track Membership, Extended Service Plan, Gift Card, Open Box Item, Instant Savings.

I know what you're saying. It doesn't have the exclusions that the one I posted does have (and most of them do have). But it still has exclusions.

The other two questions on yours is the "original coupon" bit and also the single use - does that mean THAT coupon can only be used (specific UPC code) like the Lowes coupons used to do?

Has anyone actually used this one yet? Anyone know the original source?
I’m going to try it on an electric hoist within the next few days. If it doesn’t work the hoist is staying on the checkout counter.

I’m no help at all :flipoff2: yet.

Top Back Refresh