What's new

Duuude......

Cue The Big Lebowski.

Saytriasis. That's what Julianne Moore says to Dude when he's at her apartment and she's describing Bunny. Bunny is a Nimphomaniac, the condition in men is called Satyriasis (for Satyrs, which is a man/goat creature designed to express a woman's desire for bestiality, but that's another subject...)

Don Juanism. He actually probably 'loved' those women, a normal scumbag man would just say Fuck Off to his girlfriend if she found out about his wife.

This mentally ill fool comes up with Annulment papers. That's not just a high sex drive, that's emotional attachment to a mental illness.

Oddly it seems that Nimphomaniacs shield themselves from emotional attachment, whereas Satyriasis is characterized by elaborate romantic and emotional involvement for the male (and female, all women love to be in love, who doesn't, but we old men know it's a lot more for women, the suckers :laughing:)

He probably did love all of those women. I feel bad for the guy hope he gets help. He's effectively got 3 Loves of his Life to deal with simultaneously and will lose them all. Tough fuckin break man.

I think you mean quixotic, don't bring el duderino into this

Wrong again. The point is all the people in this thread all up in arms over something so meaningless. That's why I posted. Haven't all of them have something that actually matters to worry about ?

oh-ok-5b2b80.jpg

My statement stands as-posted, Chief :homer:

If you "don't care" enough to show me where or how I'm "wrong", I'm all ears.

You can drop some science or drop the 'tude. Bring it, jerkyballs :laughing:

Read this yesterday. Interesting theory.

Sure, some people probably saw Foreigners in strange dress, hell back then most people considered their human neighbors as some type of evil or magical creature, not actually humans.

But what we do know is that Satyrs were pretty quickly evolved into a sexual creature, and it's specifically a Female symbol. If females didn't spend so much damned money on Twilight and other necrophiliac/bestial bullshit, I might dismiss it. Unfortunately, the Female obsession with animal sex is apparent for all to see, and the Satyr is a powerful sexual figure.

You can also see how the man-beast Foreigners would have been interesting to Greek women. Women have just as much genocidal and ethinic cleansing genes as men, but their method of ensuring the propagation of the DNA is to fuck everyone else's DNA into oblivion. Men do the same thing, mass rapes are pre-historic. It seems women have a very, very strong attraction to The Other, and it's clearly an aggression behavior, not a 'loving and caring' altruism behavior.

I don't know if you read Jean Aul back in the day, Clan of the Cave Bear? In the first book, the woman is fucked into oblivion by a Neanderthal, with lots of rapey passages in the book.

In the second book, the female character meets a man from a foreign land and immediately wants to fuck him on first sight.

Those books were Best Sellers for literal years, too, so it's not like it's some crazy conspiracy.

Yeah, Satyrs. They are a sexual symbol for a species (human females) which has to couch everything in some altruistic bullshit when what they really want to do is dominate and destroy everyone else's genetics.

My statement stands as-posted, Chief :homer:

If you "don't care" enough to show me where or how I'm "wrong", I'm all ears.

You can drop some science or drop the 'tude. Bring it, jerkyballs :laughing:

I see you'll only believe your preconceived notions and don't care about facts. How typical and sad.

I find it hilarious that evergoob has all women all figured out, just knows they're all basically the same, yet he resents their very existence & seemingly can't coexist with them harmoniously. It's almost like . . . mayyybee . . . there's more to the world than his myopic canned template encompasses. Almost :laughing:

I see you'll only believe your preconceived notions and don't care about facts. How typical and sad.

I see you've thrown down your typical canned response, rather than educate me. How predictable and sad.

EDIT: I'm guessing you're a fun guy in person, but you come across as a crotchety, miserable motherfucker online :flipoff2:

I find it hilarious that evergoob has all women all figured out, just knows they're all basically the same, yet he resents their very existence & seemingly can't coexist with them harmoniously. It's almost like . . . mayyybee . . . there's more to the world than his myopic canned template encompasses. Almost :laughing:

Yes, that short extemporaneous essay surveying the symbolism of sex encompasses my total opinion on the creature called Woman. I am a Master of brevity.

Yes, that short extemporaneous essay surveying the symbolism of sex encompasses my total opinion on the creature called Woman. I am a Master of brevity.

Dude, I've read (and / or skipped :flipoff2: ) your bullshit for multiple years now on 2 sites.
You either fear / hate all women, or spew myopic bullshit to troll. I'm over it - peace.

Wrong again. The point is all the people in this thread all up in arms over something so meaningless. That's why I posted. Haven't all of them have something that actually matters to worry about ?

What time does the internet go off in the nursing home? Shouldn't you have an internet monitor at this point? You don't make much sense any longer.

Cue The Big Lebowski.

Saytriasis. That's what Julianne Moore says to Dude when he's at her apartment and she's describing Bunny. Bunny is a Nimphomaniac, the condition in men is called Satyriasis (for Satyrs, which is a man/goat creature designed to express a woman's desire for bestiality, but that's another subject...)

Don Juanism. He actually probably 'loved' those women, a normal scumbag man would just say Fuck Off to his girlfriend if she found out about his wife.

This mentally ill fool comes up with Annulment papers. That's not just a high sex drive, that's emotional attachment to a mental illness.

Oddly it seems that Nimphomaniacs shield themselves from emotional attachment, whereas Satyriasis is characterized by elaborate romantic and emotional involvement for the male (and female, all women love to be in love, who doesn't, but we old men know it's a lot more for women, the suckers :laughing:)

He probably did love all of those women. I feel bad for the guy hope he gets help. He's effectively got 3 Loves of his Life to deal with simultaneously and will lose them all. Tough fuckin break man.

Jesus dude we get get it. You have google, so do.we.

.....But what we do know is that Satyrs were pretty quickly evolved into a sexual creature, and it's specifically a Female....

You don't know Greek woman history at all. Also it was the Greek dudes that are rumored to bang goats not the chicks if you need to pull the beastiallity tangent

I doubt any of the authors of "what we know" were women.

Last edited:
It might be best to only date women with the same name! Or call them all "Baby", "Darlin", or somesuch...

Not too long after my divorce my best friend’s wife wanted to hook me up with one of her friends. Her only quandary? She had the same name as my ex. I told her it wouldn’t be a problem since I was already used to saying that name in bed :laughing:

Wifes coworkers husband was same kind of guy. 8 kids from 6 women, cheating on every woman even the new wife. He is a lifer in air force and i guess just a full time poonhound. New wife put up with it for some reason and still married to him w/2 of their own kids. He is constantly broke, every penny goes to child support. Fat mexican guy, but I guess he is ríco súavé at the club. Good for him, not so much for the kids

Wifes coworkers husband was same kind of guy. 8 kids from 6 women, cheating on every woman even the new wife. He is a lifer in air force and i guess just a full time poonhound. New wife put up with it for some reason and still married to him w/2 of their own kids. He is constantly broke, every penny goes to child support. Fat mexican guy, but I guess he is ríco súavé at the club. Good for him, not so much for the kids

When your still just a one trick pony? He never learned to adult?

Not too long after my divorce my best friend’s wife wanted to hook me up with one of her friends. Her only quandary? She had the same name as my ex. I told her it wouldn’t be a problem since I was already used to saying that name in bed :laughing:

How did that work out? 😁

How did that work out? 😁

Honestly? Best sex I've had in my life. We dated casually for about a year. Tried getting serious but it didn't work out. I work nights so dating is hard enough, but at the time I was working on a project that had me out of town a lot, also. I just didn't have enough time for her. We still talk on occasion but nothing more.

Top Back Refresh