What's new

Duuude......

DFW Rusty

Member Number
So if the dumb ass hadn't made a fake annulment wouldn't have been arrested. What an idiot.....

Pretty stupid he was arrested for this.

And if it was just about getting his dick wet then surely hookers would be far less hassle?

Mhe. No fucks given. Doesn't affect me in any way at all. I figure it's between him and the women, so let them settle it.

How the fuck did he keep the names straight?

It might be best to only date women with the same name! Or call them all "Baby", "Darlin", or somesuch...

I have a hard time keeping ONE wife happy. Can't imagine trying to deal with three.

How did he think he could pull this off in the age of Facebook in a small town? Way too easy for women to compare notes.

Two wives.

There's a hell I'm glad I'm not part of.

How the Fuck does a guy have time for more than 1 wife/girlfriend?
I can barely keep up with my wife and kids.

Cue The Big Lebowski.

Saytriasis. That's what Julianne Moore says to Dude when he's at her apartment and she's describing Bunny. Bunny is a Nimphomaniac, the condition in men is called Satyriasis (for Satyrs, which is a man/goat creature designed to express a woman's desire for bestiality, but that's another subject...)

Don Juanism. He actually probably 'loved' those women, a normal scumbag man would just say Fuck Off to his girlfriend if she found out about his wife.

This mentally ill fool comes up with Annulment papers. That's not just a high sex drive, that's emotional attachment to a mental illness.

Oddly it seems that Nimphomaniacs shield themselves from emotional attachment, whereas Satyriasis is characterized by elaborate romantic and emotional involvement for the male (and female, all women love to be in love, who doesn't, but we old men know it's a lot more for women, the suckers :laughing:)

He probably did love all of those women. I feel bad for the guy hope he gets help. He's effectively got 3 Loves of his Life to deal with simultaneously and will lose them all. Tough fuckin break man.

Last edited:
Thanks for caring enough to type out a response stating that you do not care at all about the subject :laughing:

Wrong again. The point is all the people in this thread all up in arms over something so meaningless. That's why I posted. Haven't all of them have something that actually matters to worry about ?

Saytriasis. That's what Julianne Moore says to Dude when he's at her apartment and she's describing Bunny. Bunny is a Nimphomaniac, the condition in men is called Satyriasis (for Satyrs, which is a man/goat creature designed to express a woman's desire for bestiality, but that's another subject...)

Read this yesterday. Interesting theory.

"The cult of Pan emerged in Arcadia, the district of the mountain people, culturally separated from other Greeks. And the fun part comes when we study the oldest portrayals of rural mountain shepherds of the Balkans: bearded and hairy, carrying staffs, they had a unique tradition of wearing pants made from shaggy goat coat, the so-called fleece trousers. For a new settler coming in contact with Proto populations of the mountainous Balkans, it can be easy to observe from a distance a unique, shaggy person who seemingly has the legs of a goat, unlike anything ever before seen. And before you know it, a myth is born: mysterious goat-legged shepherds of the high mountains, protecting the flocks."

Top Back Refresh