What's new

Doritos tops Bud Light with a pedo-tranny brand ambassador

Refusing to eat any of that shit would be a great decision for your health.
Reminds me of the sanctions put against Russia, all of which resulted in them being a healthier and better society at the end of the day.

Here it's up to us to use our morals and deny ourselves the fruit of the devil and stop giving money to the evils that want to end us.

more betterer.

00066343233178_a1c1.jpg
Yup!

you aint grown up yet, son

let me introduce you to hard liquor :flipoff2:

I'll consume, just prefer beer.

Dark and with a higher ABV. Anything below 6% tastes like light beer to me now.

It’s the year 2065, the beef council just ran a commercial featuring a family with 2 dads that was force fed to every citizen through their mandatory brain chip. This officially makes every possible raw or processed food item in existence gay. The small roving bands that fed on raw unseasoned beef are broken and despondent. They consider mass suicide as a final protest but kool aid went gay in 2040 and fruit punch is obviously out of the question. There is one thing left, one final, forbidden, protein source that has not been tainted with ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ+ degeneracy. Man himself. :flipoff2:

Everytime I have found a flavor I like they discontinue it. Seems everyone but me likes fake cheese flavors

OK so they fired the guy. Does that mean we boycott? we don’t boycott? Basically I need to know what I’m going to do for next Super Bowl because that’s the one time of year I buy chips. Please don’t make me eat the Siete grain free crap the Lady buys. 🤮

OK so they fired the guy. Does that mean we boycott? we don’t boycott? Basically I need to know what I’m going to do for next Super Bowl because that’s the one time of year I buy chips. Please don’t make me eat the Siete grain free crap the Lady buys. 🤮
I'd hold off on the pitch forks, but still be leery. :homer:

Why the fuck are you buying flavor chips/doritos for party day?

Regular chips and dip the fuck up!

Not sure how far out this company distributes but they make good stuff. Bay area company. Maybe stay away from their thick chips unless you like em reeeealy thick.

278489593_5876474225702725_3458272398253630980_n.png

Also I bought a Lincoln Tig welder from them on craigslist years ago.:lmao:

Why the fuck are you buying flavor chips/doritos for party day?

Regular chips and dip the fuck up!
Lady makes a bunch of stuff. She doesn’t like to buy store made. She likes to make her own dips. Can’t be greedy.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh