What's new

Doritos tops Bud Light with a pedo-tranny brand ambassador

1000039599.jpg

Refusing to eat any of that shit would be a great decision for your health.

Either way probably not gonna end well.
Isn't Spain still like 90% Catholic?

yes, but didnt the Pope just tell them all that gay marriage is all good now. i hadnt heard about any pushback from old Espania on that one.

im just saying in your referrence, being a "90% catholic country" doesnt mean they arent on board with the trans agenda.
They're not going to speak out against the Pope no matter how much they might disagree with him, but this Pope is generally pretty unpopular over all the gay and trans shit he's been pushing.

Looks like it is admitting to sexual assault of a child.
Yvjxsqq0UraqW2IF.jpeg.jpg

Some people must really like doritos:barf:

Reactions: DMG
Yes....it's the frog-in-the-pot, long-term-play on engrained acceptance of abnormalities. Move the needle slowly, sometimes pull it back when needed, push it forward again. All the while making forward movement.

I just haven't really been able to ascertain (to me) what the endgame goal really is. What comes from normalization to the the deviant behaviors? The REAL endgame desired result (which I think way exceeds just sexual/gender deviant acceptance).

Hudson, 24, has identified herself as 'anti-capitalist' and 'Marxist' in interviews,

Must be on Felix' playlist.

Yes....it's the frog-in-the-pot, long-term-play on engrained acceptance of abnormalities. Move the needle slowly, sometimes pull it back when needed, push it forward again. All the while making forward movement.

I just haven't really been able to ascertain (to me) what the endgame goal really is. What comes from normalization to the the deviant behaviors? The REAL endgame desired result (which I think way exceeds just sexual/gender deviant acceptance).

Full communism and full control. Corrupt your kids, destroy the traditional family unit, convince people the family is racist or elitist and all kids belong to the State. Then they can use them as pawns, propaganda, full brainwashing to only vote for blue Dems and normalize and decriminalization of pedophiles.

That's what all the LGBT has been about for years now. Slippery slope we are sliding down is a reality. There's a meme that explains it easy. Normalize deviant behavior to create more deviants.
Why do drag queens want to read to children? To socialize them into being trans or gay and this continue the lifestyle.

If not, it leads to an attrition in that lifestyle and they can't have that.

I saw a recent poll that says 15% of people believe the government is run by Satanist pedophiles. Those are low numbers of people who see through the charade. We need more people to awaken to the horrors that are to come. It's already happening in states that are taking kids away whose parents won't " gender affirm" their care.

Kroger brand nacho cheese chips are way better than doritos.

I think they are the same as Granny Goose brand, they taste very similar.

The only time I eat Doritos is with a bean dip my wife makes, usually around Christmas.

Refried beans, ground beef or venison, I think it takes a pound of Velveeta and peppers. Might be some other stuff too, but dang is it good.

Guess we'll be looking for a substitute.

fuck you guy, dont diss my chips :flipoff2:

I used to like Sun Chips...then I grew up.

Kinda like Coors Light or Bud Light (before it became infected with trannies). Once I grew up, I started drinking beer.

Top Back Refresh