What's new

Dope heads

gunracer1

Collector of fine junk
Member Number
Loc
azle tx, aguilar co.
I swear every time I’m in a hurry, I get behind a stoner in slow motion that can’t make up his mind. Or may be I’m just an asshole.

Usually buying scratch off lotto tickets and reinvesting the winners in more tickets. I usually throw the money on the counter and leave with my items if I don't need change.

A drunk will run a red light, but a pothead will wait for the stop-sign to turn green. And there's a bunch of people out there that apparently deliver soup for a living, or at least they drive like they do.

Usually buying scratch off lotto tickets and reinvesting the winners in more tickets. I usually throw the money on the counter and leave with my items if I don't need change.

That's on the cashier, it's really easy to ask them to step aside so they can help the next person in line.

Have you driven in Illinois ? :lmao: They have a highway that is known as the :mr-t:500.

I have driven through Illinois. I did my best to stay clear of brown town. :flipoff2:

why can't they be both a pothead and a Texan asshole? like me..:)

You get a pass. :flipoff2: Not all Texans are assholes. I have a couple friends I served with in the Navy that live there. Fuck, my brother is in Texas for the winter. Unfortunately he’s a dickhead. :lmao:

You get a pass. :flipoff2: Not all Texans are assholes. I have a couple friends I served with in the Navy that live there. Fuck, my brother is in Texas for the winter. Unfortunately he’s a dickhead. :lmao:

I don't think I've ever met an asshole Texan, all I know are friendly good folk. Maybe it's perspective and all, being from NY.

thanx for serving, I have a few friends from High School who joined the Navy too.. They wanted me to get them in shape for The Seals.. they didn't make it.. lol

There was a lieutenant that worked with us a few times in Afghanistan. You would never guess in a million years that he wore a trident. He was 5’8 and probably weighed 140 pounds in boots.

I pick the stores I go to. You can avoid this stuff with some planning and thought... If you go into a quickimart in shittown... or karenville... it is gonna be full of shitbirds.

since this thread is already here, twice I wrote responses sorta on topic. pertaining to weed.. but I keep deleting them so I wont get in trouble..

but I just gotta keep this thread going

normally I dont say anything on facebook

Nope he reeked of the Ganga. If I go out at lunch and drink, everyone would think I have a problem. Pot heads smoke all day and think nothing of it. Just a whole different life.

You're angry because all it takes is a stoner to live your life successfully. :flipoff2:

I would bet I smoked more this past year, than the year before.. cuz you don't have to worry about reeking when your home most of the time.. being stuck home in the time of covid

edit: the previous year I spent much of on campus.. your not supposed to smoke ciggs anywhere on campus.. and I do it anyways.. no way was I gonna smoke before class... yes, after classes.. hehehe..

was going after a second media degree.. classes were hands on, so they got cancelled..

Last edited:
I would bet I smoked more this past year, than the year before.. cuz you don't have to worry about reeking when your home most of the time.. being stuck home in the time of covid

edit: the previous year I spent much of on campus.. your not supposed to smoke ciggs anywhere on campus.. and I do it anyways.. no way was I gonna smoke before class... yes, after classes.. hehehe..

was going after a second media degree.. classes were hands on, so they got cancelled..

You really need to take a step back from weed, take it from the resident stoner.

1. Stuff now isnt the same stuff as 15-20 years ago
2. When yoi just start smoking, it doesnt have the same effect as when youve been smoking year after year after year
3. The only reason you (and others) think it helps you, is because youve smoked so long, you dont know what its like to be sober
4. Your mind has a much better mechanism for coping and dealing with reality when you are not under any influence
5. You are not fucking 23 anymore
6. Alcohol is no better, but your body lets you know much sooner when "youve had enough"
7. If you made it this far, disregard everything I said nad go buy Four Lokos. (just gitting Artin!)

seriously lay off the ganja, it is time. I saw it really fuck with peoples heads.
​​​​

You really need to take a step back from weed, take it from the resident stoner.

1. Stuff now isnt the same stuff as 15-20 years ago
2. When yoi just start smoking, it doesnt have the same effect as when youve been smoking year after year after year
3. The only reason you (and others) think it helps you, is because youve smoked so long, you dont know what its like to be sober
4. Your mind has a much better mechanism for coping and dealing with reality when you are not under any influence
5. You are not fucking 23 anymore
6. Alcohol is no better, but your body lets you know much sooner when "youve had enough"
7. If you made it this far, disregard everything I said nad go buy Four Lokos. (just gitting Artin!)

seriously lay off the ganja, it is time. I saw it really fuck with peoples heads.
​​​​

You where high when you typed this out , weren't you. :lmao:

Top Back Refresh