What's new

Don't laugh - need a bit of help

I can't get past the hubby driving a compass part......

Yeah.... Where's the rainbow smiley? :flipoff2:

Guess I'm a truck guy. Roof racks are always a pain in the ass. I've never used the one on my Denali in over 10 years. Way easier to toss stuff in a bed rather than deal with the back and forth over a roof.

Use the f350. You bought the compass to go to work... so, truck for playing.

The truck's a pita for the kayaks. Besides the rack will give more room inside when we go on a longer trip with the mutts.

Yakima and Thule both make quality products. One of them is probably making them for Jeep to slap their logo on is a wild ass guess.

You're probably better off posting this question......anywhere but here. Especially since you didn't deliver the teats. :stirthepot:

I'm sure your significant other is happy you're buying him/her a rack though :flipoff2:

The truck's a pita for the kayaks. Besides the rack will give more room inside when we go on a longer trip with the mutts.

It's a fucking F350; let him drive that bitch like he stole it. It is going to throw a high pressure fuel pump code sooner then later. Let him man up and buy a Ram or Chebby. Ohhh...How about a real Jeep Gladiator? He can go all Spartien on you afterward! :smokin::smokin::smokin: (I am being a complete asshole; don't want to disrespect).

I you want to haul shit on the roof in comfort then buy a fucking Mercedes wagon and pay a body shop a grand to tear up the roof and install some standoffs that tie into the pillars you can bolt a proper 2000lb ladder rack to. :flipoff2:

It's a fucking F350; let him drive that bitch like he stole it. It is going to throw a high pressure fuel pump code sooner then later. Let him man up and buy a Ram or Chebby. Ohhh...How about a real Jeep Gladiator? He can go all Spartien on you afterward! :smokin::smokin::smokin: (I am being a complete asshole; don't want to disrespect).

LOL. I don't "let" him do anything, he does what he wants. It's how we've stayed together for over 30 years. :D

Gladiators are FUGLY. My papa has a brand new Chebby diesel 2500 and it's a nice truck but DAMN that coin. Only old boomers can afford them or someone willing to pay for a vehicle for 8+ years.

Top Back Refresh