What's new

Do we need to do a welfare check on Action Fab?

Clark wasn’t dripping with self righteousness.

But he was a fountain of bad information. Constantly posting up shit that he was too lazy to research.

I didn't give a shit about his politics, that was mostly trolling anyway and a product of his environment. Ever been to Nevada City, CA? They're all like that, pro-euro, pro-welfare, pro-weed, etc..

action fab 1.jpg
looks like he picked up a side job

I don't know about that. Most folks I know don't post up on the internet everything they do :laughing:

I get that. BUT he was doing things that I don't see many younger guys doing. I.E. Fab, build rigs, build horse property, ect.
ackchully, his inlaws probably built the property, he was just told what to do.
Either way, I don't see him as being conceited, I seen him as being proud of what he does.

I get that. BUT he was doing things that I don't see many younger guys doing. I.E. Fab, build rigs, build horse property, ect.
ackchully, his inlaws probably built the property, he was just told what to do.
Either way, I don't see him as being conceited, I seen him as being proud of what he does.

I've got no problem with that :-)

I want updates on the horse compound and earth moving extravaganza...

I wanna see updates on his air compressor build...

The one I told him to just buy an electric start Honda clone off e-bay for but he insisted on buying a starter kit for the engine he already had and then surprise surprise it didn't quite fit and needed a bunch of fuckery to make work... :flipoff2:

Because damn near nobody under 30 has the money to both do those things and do them well enough to show off. You need to be able to afford a house mortgage payment and afford to build out a shop at the same time throughout your 20s. Not many people can do that these days. Yes there's people swapping wontons into ZJs with basic fab tools but they aren't posting build threads for the most part.

I woke up in littlerock AR this morning. Anyone know where AF actually lives?

He talked about the general area where he lives in "where to move in Arkansas" thread once, and he might have mentioned the town he lives near in one of the 1,000 Corona virus threads, but I don't recall off the top of my head. I want to say he lives somewhere around the Ouachitas maybe in the Hot Springs area.

He’s probably out spending more of his father in laws money.

Prolly caught the beer flu and tried to cure it with PCP (mint leaves sprayed with horse tranqulizer rolled in an orange zig zag, California acid got nothing on this shit). He may be following small animals through the woods for months.

He’s probably out spending more of his father in laws money.

According to him he acted like he was a self made millionaire with all kinds of properties and investments paying big dividends. My question is; How do you go from a broke ass no tool having, living in your shop, begging PBB for a handout after a theft kinda guy to no financial worries in the world, without winning the lotto, getting a big settlement/inheritance or working at a great job for several years?

If it wasn't some sort of hand out like I mentioned above, dude needs to become a financial adviser and write a book. :laughing:

Prolly caught the beer flu and tried to cure it with PCP (mint leaves sprayed with horse tranqulizer rolled in an orange zig zag, California acid got nothing on this shit). He may be following small animals through the woods for months.

:lmao:

He's probably fully feral by now.

Top Back Refresh