What's new

Do Flyswatters actually work?

Why start a thread asking if they work?

response-to-some-attention-whore-on-the-forums.jpg

I find this as Ironic coming from you actually.

As simple as the invention is, it actually derived from wait hold on...

An epidemic.

I forget all the details but remember hearing about it ( History Channel or the sort)

Fly's cause disease and some guy realized this and viola.

The fly swatter was born.

Sounds dubious. People have been swatting flies as a nuisance long before the germ theory of disease. I love old History Channel but they did make some shit up on occasion.

i aint read shit other than a genius cant figure out a fly swatter.

a retard savant.

how does common sense not equal intelligence?

throw out your piss bottles? get rid of your jizz sock? wipe your ass? change your underpants? take a shower?

:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Why start a thread asking if they work? You've used a fly swatter to eliminate at least 20,000 flies.

​​​​​​Your stupid is unmatched.

IDK about that Ted , NOTHINGWILLCHANGECUCK & eviltwat are giving him a run for his money.:lmao:

Why start a thread asking if they work? You've used a fly swatter to eliminate at least 20,000 flies.

​​​​​​Your stupid is unmatched.

Because they are conspicuously different today. My old flyswatter was made out of wire that was simply clipped off of a drawing operation for wire rope. 10 Chinese engineers didn't sit around for 8 weeks figuring out how to cheapen up the wire handle: it was just another piece of decent American steel.

Then the Swat plastic was made out of the same plastic they used to insulate the explosive bolts on the Apollo re-entry modules. Nobody invented a cheaper, shittier version of plastic to do it. Nobody started a business recycling the throwaway plastic from better plastic operations. It was just flexible plastic.

If I have to explain this to you, I'd guess you've never in your life used an American tool as opposed to a Chinese one. I kind of feel bad for you really. Frequent estate sales and garage sales? Maybe you'll find out.

My nephew uses windex

Windex is unsatisfactory and even the actual branded 'Windex' windex has a piss-poor quality pumper on it. The fly is gone to the wind before you even get a stream out of it.

throw out your piss bottles? get rid of your jizz sock? wipe your ass? change your underpants? take a shower?

:flipoff2:

I've been drinking my piss bottles and eating my underpants and socks. These are nutritionally viable items and it's also a sanitary practice. Anyone's wives want to make out?

IDK about that Ted , NOTHINGWILLCHANGECUCK & eviltwat are giving him a run for his money.:lmao:

Truth. Evergoob doesn't bother me, hes at least entertaining and seems to know some shit. Those other two soyboys though....i can smell the hair gel from their manbuns through the screen.

Because they are conspicuously different today. My old flyswatter was made out of wire that was simply clipped off of a drawing operation for wire rope. 10 Chinese engineers didn't sit around for 8 weeks figuring out how to cheapen up the wire handle: it was just another piece of decent American steel.

Then the Swat plastic was made out of the same plastic they used to insulate the explosive bolts on the Apollo re-entry modules. Nobody invented a cheaper, shittier version of plastic to do it. Nobody started a business recycling the throwaway plastic from better plastic operations. It was just flexible plastic.

If I have to explain this to you, I'd guess you've never in your life used an American tool as opposed to a Chinese one. I kind of feel bad for you really. Frequent estate sales and garage sales? Maybe you'll find out.

Your stupid is showing again.

Bug a salt is awsomr

Just got one for my birthday from daughter . . . . . I like t. It is satisfying. Better than letting the spider webs accumulate and waiting to watch the piercing sucking feast..

Top Back Refresh