What's new

Died Suddenly documentary

grumpy356

bordering on illiterate
Member Number
Anyone on Rumble seen it yet?

It’s apparently a documentary on the deaths they relate to covid VACCINE

I see people protesting its findings which makes me think it may make some points.

Some protests are valid, as they goofed up in their rush to bring this out. At least some of the deaths have nothing to do with vax, and some of the deaths were not even deaths at all, but recovered. So grain of salt with it. It's too bad that if 5% of the material is bogus it will put people off.

I wish they had someone do a full audit on it before release and trim out the BS so we could rely on everything in it.

That said, I think it still sends the right message and plan to see it myself tonight, finally.

Some protests are valid, as they goofed up in their rush to bring this out. At least some of the deaths have nothing to do with vax, and some of the deaths were not even deaths at all, but recovered. So grain of salt with it. It's too bad that if 5% of the material is bogus it will put people off.

I wish they had someone do a full audit on it before release and trim out the BS so we could rely on everything in it.

That said, I think it still sends the right message and plan to see it myself tonight, finally.

Sends the right message? You sound like "It made me feel" lib. "We dont care if its not true! It sends the right message!" Jesus fuck

If the facts arent facts then any "message" it sends is garbage.

It was worth a watch. Me and mine are pure blood, so hopefully no blood clots for us. I have heard rumors of that exact shit happening for quite a while. One reason I talked my parents out of the clot shot.

holy fuck, if half of it is true we are at a level of evil never seen before.
I meen you saw it in the vid, ol gates straight up said it. Why you think he bought all that farm land? To actually make food? nope

I personally know 5 who had the shot and within months were all dead from either blood clots, cancer that was (100% in remission), or an unexpected heart condition. All were healthy prior to the shot. Both of my grandmother's have developed dementia, one with difficulty speaking within a couple months of the vax. All were recommended the vax and boosters, all took them happily.
I don't know anyone who died strictly of "COVID". I know some who died of COVID who were also on deaths door with severe health issues.

I watched the film over the weekend.
It was interesting, but it has a lot of "attention grabbing" garbage that just make it seem like the inverse of the bullshit the left tries to sell.

Reactions: ESC
I meen you saw it in the vid, ol gates straight up said it. Why you think he bought all that farm land? To actually make food? nope
You know why he bought farm land along with every other large business owner (Walmart, Amazon, Tyson, ect)? It’s because it was the only thing they could put their money into with any kind of return. Everything else was less than inflation.

I watched the film over the weekend.
It was interesting, but it has a lot of "attention grabbing" garbage that just make it seem like the inverse of the bullshit the left tries to sell.
This reminds me of the one about root canals. It has a few valid points. The rest of it was all bogus with quack doctors.

I got the shot mainly for traveling international purposes at 30yrs old, within 6 hours I had intestinal bleeding. Never had anything prior. I may be next.

Sends the right message? You sound like "It made me feel" lib. "We dont care if its not true! It sends the right message!" Jesus fuck

If the facts arent facts then any "message" it sends is garbage.
If 95% of is real it's worth it.

Learn math. Learn reading. Don't call names because it just makes you look stupider than you already are.

My liberal nephew is a branch covidian, believes whatever bullshit the gov spews and is vaxxed and likely boosted. He's early 30's and 100% clean bill of health. Until last week.

He was found in his running car with the seat leaned back and eyes closed. His cell phone was in his hand and mid-text. He was texting a friend whose house he was parked outside of that he had forgotten something in his house. A cop rolled up on him and suspected him of DUI because of slurred speech. He was incapable of the roadside test and another unit was called to haul him to jail.

The cop hauling him to jail started to suspect it was something other than DUI and swung by the fire station to have the paramedics look at him. They determined he had a stroke and rushed him to the hospital. Turns out he had both a stroke and a brain aneurysm. The cop saved him from dying in jail but he's now paralyzed on one side of his body and can barely put 2 words together.

If 95% of is real it's worth it.

Learn math. Learn reading. Don't call names because it just makes you look stupider than you already are.
The problem is if 5% of it is verifiably false yet the producers are willing to claim its true, it calls into question the integrity of the rest since they have already proven they don't care if they show facts or fiction billed as facts.

The problem is if 5% of it is verifiably false yet the producers are willing to claim its true, it calls into question the integrity of the rest since they have already proven they don't care if they show facts or fiction billed as facts.
Even so, as I said, the overall message is worth it.

If you present 20 cases and 19 of them are bad, that is enough evidence to compel a decision.
The alternative is to throw away the 19 good ones for the sake of the 1 bad one, and be left in a situation where your decision is made based on nothing rather than something with a small margin of error.

Most things have a margin of error. Almost nothing in our world is perfect true 100% data to make decisions on.

But as I said above in my first post, in my ideal world they would have been more thorough and audited it like crazy to ensure the highest level of accuracy. It's too bad they were in such a rush.

Even so, as I said, the overall message is worth it.

If you present 20 cases and 19 of them are bad, that is enough evidence to compel a decision.
The alternative is to throw away the 19 good ones for the sake of the 1 bad one, and be left in a situation where your decision is made based on nothing rather than something with a small margin of error.

Most things have a margin of error. Almost nothing in our world is perfect true 100% data to make decisions on.

But as I said above in my first post, in my ideal world they would have been more thorough and audited it like crazy to ensure the highest level of accuracy. It's too bad they were in such a rush.
Yeah, the problem is other than stroking confirmation bias, this film shouldn't be for someone who already believes it. It should be for the skeptic. But it can't be, because it's got holes the skeptic can poke and end up dismissing the whole thing as an attempt to change minds through lies.

Thats only a problem to someone looking for a problem. I watched it, the entire time thinking how glad I am to have not taken that jab. Not one time did I think, oh shit this will discredit the entire premise. bull shit. the clots are real, people are dying from it. I'm dead inside as a result of the last 3 years and will smuggly sit back and enjoy the show.

btw I watched it my mom and her husband, both jabbed. she looked a little pale when it was over.

Yeah, the problem is other than stroking confirmation bias, this film shouldn't be for someone who already believes it. It should be for the skeptic. But it can't be, because it's got holes the skeptic can poke and end up dismissing the whole thing as an attempt to change minds through lies.
those people cannot be helped. even through 100% pure unadulterated truth.

Yes, that is a problem. It has actually caused a few fence sitters to not watch it. If I did a bit like that, it would fine tooth comb for every detail to ensure it's squeaky clean. It's too bad that the people that make these things are the hype it up types rather than calm intellectuals.

those people cannot be helped. even through 100% pure unadulterated truth.
yes, thank god there are people out there such as yourself who are not so entrenched in their opinions that they dismiss any conflicting argument without consideration.

Yes, that is a problem. It has actually caused a few fence sitters to not watch it. If I did a bit like that, it would fine tooth comb for every detail to ensure it's squeaky clean. It's too bad that the people that make these things are the hype it up types rather than calm intellectuals.
It's because they're all trying to use it to make money. Waaaay easier to sell to the true believers than to sell to the skeptics

yes, thank god there are people out there such as yourself who are not so entrenched in their opinions that they dismiss any conflicting argument without consideration.
sarcasm.gif

Top Back Refresh