What's new

Dethmachinefab go fast buggy build.

Sell it for 30k and see if you can replicate it in much shorter time.

Then try to get the cost to under 20k so I can buy one.
I won't build another. No motivation to do it. I've probably got 15k in parts, and tons of labor that 30k is probably me making $5 an hour. I never did build it to make money on it, just have a cool project. If I lived in the desert where it can be used I'd keep it. I will regret selling it because I won't ever have another like it.

If I do another bike engine build, it's an on road open wheel one seat race car.

I've got other ideas for projects, but this ones checked off the list.

If I lived in the desert where it can be used I'd keep it.
This is why mine has sat since moving the KS. I have had thoughts of changing the shocks and dropping it down for street duty. I tried selling it before the move but golf carts kinda ruined the market.

I won't build another. No motivation to do it. I've probably got 15k in parts, and tons of labor that 30k is probably me making $5 an hour. I never did build it to make money on it, just have a cool project. If I lived in the desert where it can be used I'd keep it. I will regret selling it because I won't ever have another like it.

If I do another bike engine build, it's an on road open wheel one seat race car.

I've got other ideas for projects, but this ones checked off the list.
So hang it from your ceiling for the next 25yr and retire to AZ like every other old person.

I'd say you should move in beside some obnoxious old boomer and annoy him with straight pipe noises but they'll all be too dead to care by the time you're retiring. :laughing:

Sell it for 30k and see if you can replicate it in much shorter time.

Then try to get the cost to under 20k so I can buy one.
Are you a product manager? Because thats what a product manager would say. :laughing: "redesign it for less cost in half the time"

Top Back Refresh