What's new

deaths in DC

I said the same thing. Also, the officer who died had a stroke. I don't wish anyone's death but it sounds like he literally got scared to death and they are acting like he was beaten to death.

The cop was probably morbidly obese and stroked out when he finally saw some action.

One of my law enforcement buddies had this on his facebook page. Not sure if it's the actual guy, but if it is, he doesn't look fat. Maybe he caught the 'rona from all those non-maks wearing protesters and had a stroke instead? :stirthepot:
137216221_10225450543433661_6733610854143294193_n.jpg

It was 4 for quite awhile, shortly after the 1st was reported. So guess you just were not paying attention? I din't hear of the officer unitl this morning however.

One was apparently a protestor who had a heart attach after getting jabbed by his own taser. So there's that.

They are claiming the cop was murdered. The chick was murdered. The other 3 died of natural causes.

#pupmpthenumbers

There is video of a protester climbing the facade of the big stairs outside and getting shoulder checked into space by an officer at the top railing. Supposedly that was one of the deaths.

Not a natural cause unless you mean gravity...

Last edited:
There is video of a protester climbing the facade of the big stairs outside and getting shoulder checked into space by an officer at the top railing. Supposedly that was one of the deaths.

First I've heard of that, true or not ? Nobody will know the truth for a good bit about any of the deaths except the chick.

Manslaughter. Why not take them into custody at the top? How would the cop feel if he had been tossed off the ledge?

Can you find a link?

The cop was probably morbidly obese and stroked out when he finally saw some action.

He was friends with a friend of mine. Not morbidly obese he was actually pretty fit. Served after 9/11 and was a member of the Capitol Police first responder unit. Definately not the first time he saw action.

You do realize injuries like getting your skull split by a fire extinguisher can cause blood clots which causes strokes.

Not to mention according to his family he was a Trump supporter.

Last edited:
He was friends with a friend of mine. Not morbidly obese he was actually pretty fit. Served after 9/11 and was a member of the Capitol Police first responder unit. Definately not the first time he saw action.

You do realize injuries like getting your skull split by a fire extinguisher can cause blood clots which causes strokes.

I was not aware that he was hit with anything. The story I heard was that he just had a stroke which doesn’t usually happen to young, healthy people. Sounds like he was a good guy.

edit: I just saw it reported that he had a pre-existing medical condition that led to his death.

Last edited:
I was not aware that he was hit with anything. The story I heard was that he just had a stroke which doesn’t usually happen to young, healthy people. Sounds like he was a good guy.

Last report I saw was the one lady was shot, the officer received injuries and went back to the office before collapsing, and the other 3 were medical issues that they were not able to recover from. So it's at 5 now.

Sorry to hear that. Whoever hit him should have to answer for it. Not many ways that can be justified.

I want people held accountable for their actions just like I did with this summer's protests. There must be a line between peaceful protest and riots.

So....since police killed an unarmed person when do the anti cop riots start?

I don't have a link or it might be photoshopped but I saw a :mr-t: Capitol police hands holding a pistol. Dunno if he shot Ashli Babbitt-

Reactions: DMG
I don't have a link or it might be photoshopped but I saw a :mr-t: Capitol police hands holding a pistol. Dunno if he shot Ashli Babbitt-

Its been reported that it was a Capitol Police officer who shot her. Allegedly on suspension during the investigation. Im very curious as to the circumstances as everything Ive heard says the group was unarmed but as above there were officers being assaulted with other objects. I want to see the actual identities of the protesters who were involved with what actions and to see them doxxed ideologically. This whole bullshit thing seems to be playing out so they can prevent Trump from running again. They know they cant pull the same election bullshit again and they know he stomped Bidens ass.

Reactions: DMG

why does that matter?

why does that matter?

It was in response to another comment. Many of the officers involved wer actually in support of the same things as the real protesters. Just another tidbit for the "Dems bussing in antifa for the violence bit".

now I'm hearing the number is 6 dead, it like democrat votes, they just keep adding up. and I saw a deal where the officer that shot that gal is a Brazilian immigrant that is a big BLM supporter. but that may just be bull shit.

Top Back Refresh