What's new

Cyber Monday deals

OutlawRider

Gum Gardener
Member Number
Loc
Arkansas
Anyone have a line on any good cyber Monday deals? Most seem to have been going on already.

On a side note, if you have any good items for a female significant other, post them up. Or females in general as they are literally impossible to buy for (outside of jewelry and I don’t want to buy that crap).

Bought my wife an instant pot one year and she liked it cuz it allowed me to cook dinners more frequently. Bought her some bathing suit she sent me.
gave her my library card for electronic book reading and she was happy.
spa day gift card. Nail polish stuff.

you could always ask her or keep a list when she says ‘I’d really like a ‘ like I do.

How much do you want to spend?

I got my wife a rocking chair this year, she's wanted one for a long time. Past years I've got her a stand mixer, a laptop, a digital piano, some leather bag thingy she wanted. Usually do jewelry for her birthday each year and luckily she accepts the bday jewelry as the anniversary jewelry too lol so that's win win.

Get her something heated. A heated seat cover for your wheeling rig, for example. My wife seems to like the heated grab bar in the rzr better than about any other gift. Oh, and the rocking chair is solid, too.

Nothing I've really seen on black friday/cyber Monday. Home depot has a good in-store only deal on some Milwaukee m12 batteries. That might go well with the battery - powered gloves you're about to order...

My wife posted this on FB recently. I replied with a HorrorFraught ad.
75456839_2380494075547529_1884550075170947072_o.jpg

She's getting this for christmas:
51vay q3IRL._AC_SY400_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0385040253?tag=91812054244-20

A few years into our relationship, my wife was refusing to tell me what she wanted for her bday. I bought her a carpet cleaner. She was pissed but I held my ground. If she doesn’t tell me what she wants, I’m buying her something she needs. Now she keeps an Amazon list of things she wants at all times. 🤣

A few years into our relationship, my wife was refusing to tell me what she wanted for her bday. I bought her a carpet cleaner. She was pissed but I held my ground. If she doesn’t tell me what she wants, I’m buying her something she needs. Now she keeps an Amazon list of things she wants at all times. 🤣

:lmao: Well played.

Gobros has all socks 25% off Including Darn Tough with code elf25.

The very first Christmas that my wife an I were together I got her a nice pair of professional hair clippers so she could give me a damn haircut. I even let her open them early so I could get a trim before Christmas day. :laughing:

Then for the next Valentine's day I got her a shirt with a back to the future style logo that said "Back to the Kitchen"

She's still sticking around for some unknown reason...

My wife’s birthday is in December, so December sucks for me. Normally we would go somewhere and I’d get off easy with some sort of excursion. Not this year :eek:.

She has been jonesing about lifting her ram 1500 so it looks :grinpimp:, so she’s getting a 4” lift and 35’s for the mall crawler for birthday and Xmas. I might regret this decision :homer:

I scored some hankook dynapro rto5 35x12.5r17 on Walmart website for $220. My wife likes the big sidewall lugs, but I didn’t want a crazy tread pattern since these will be summer tires. Suspension connection had 3.5” lifts for $550, 15% off.

Last edited:
My wife’s birthday is in December, so December sucks for me. Normally we would go somewhere and I’d get off easy with some sort of excursion. Not this year :eek:.

She has been jonesing about lifting her ram 1500 so it looks :grinpimp:, so she’s getting a 4” lift and 35’s for the mall crawler for birthday and Xmas. I might regret this decision :homer:

I scored some hankook dynapro rto5 35x12.5r17 on Walmart website for $220. My wife likes the big sidewall lugs, but I didn’t want a crazy tread pattern since these will be summer tires. Suspension connection had 3.5” lifts for $550, 15% off.

Get ready to pay at the pump. Any lift and larger tires, seem to kill the mileage on gas rigs. On the wife's truck, I went from 275/65r18s to 275/70r18s and noticed a decent hit. I can't imagine 35s and a 4" lift. :laughing::flipoff2:

Found out that the 2012(?) Fiat truck have the ring gear welded to the carrier in the front diff. So you're stuck with whatever dismal ratio it has. Or have to swap it out for an older front diff.

Found out that the 2012(?) Fiat truck have the ring gear welded to the carrier in the front diff. So you're stuck with whatever dismal ratio it has. Or have to swap it out for an older front diff.

:eek: R U serious?!?

:homer:

It’s a 15 with the 8 speed, it will be fine for going to the mall. She’s running 33’s now, but wanted a lift and 35’s . Whatever makes her happy. As long as it has a frame underneath, it’s fine with me.

You're probably one of very few people that sees a book on knots and immediately thinks "dog dicks."

I blame a kinder gentler internet stuffed full to bursting with normal people.
Used to get nothing but wierdos on this here nakedladybox :c

Thefuk?

Why would they do that?:confused:

So, if you add a locker, you have to buy new gears?

Top Back Refresh