What's new

CutlerFab chassis #001

Thank you! The alternator bracket is from Bomber Fab, for Fbody beltline.
I've debated on how to proceed with this venture, and at this time- to build and protect the brand, I'm only doing turnkey for a while. Until I get everything streamlined to better serve in kit form.
At the moment I have 4 to build turnkey. So about 18-24 months.

Thanks again!

I've debated on how to proceed with this venture, and at this time- to build and protect the brand, I'm only doing turnkey for a while. Until I get everything streamlined to better serve in kit form.

Thanks again!
That's awesome to read that you have 4 in the works! Don't forget to create/update some threads over here when you get time.

Hoping to see this buggy in person sometime when you head West to wheel in the Southeast.

Thanks again!

In all honesty, if you have the demand (which you definitely do) turnkey could work out best for you.

Just have to ensure that you account for ALL costs of parts, materials, consumables, shop materials, time, etc so you can actually earn a living from it while investing in the business with the right tools and equipment.

Stoked as always to see how your work has grown from the Comanche!

I'm going to disagree with everyone else. Get that chassis out to the masses as soon as possible and while you're selling them like hot cakes do the r&d/ bracket work while they're going out the door.

Protecting your brand decades ago was hard, doing it today sounds impossible especially being one man. My worry, you end up doing turn keys for 10-15 years before ever streamlining chassis's and none of us common folk ever get a chance at owning one. Yea I'm talking bias because I wanted one haha. Been waiting to buy a chassis now for months waiting for the pricing of yours. The short list was ibex jhf, bent fabs ch2 and your beauty of a chassis. Looks like my list just got shorter, sad now.

Any way, love your fab style, love your clean work and looking forward to see what you do in the future with your builds.

Top Back Refresh