Took a break from the f-toy today and got the pizza cutter's mounted on the weekend driver. It's not a smooth ride anymore but its going to do alot better on the rutted up trails to the river, when I take the kids fishing.
Added some gussets and cross brace. Couldn't get the brace in the corner without a bend in it to clear for head room. Dont like the idea of that so I moved it in and added big taco gussets in the corners.
Air tank mounted just waiting for my friend to drop off the compressor. Convicted him to do a switch pod instead off toggles. It's a little more compact and less wiring I have to do over toggles. Box for it is tucked under on the firewall.
Waiting on parts for the f-toy so I started working on the 4runner. Added a seat for the two older kids, just waiting on the harnesses to show to see if I need to add mounting tabs or if they can just wrap around the tubes.