What's new

Crowd trying to tear down statue of Don Onate in Alb. attack a counter protester

Shitshow all around. Love the rape whistle though.

He did assault her it looks like.

White man is fucked.

Seems to me from the video's posted, he tried to be a tough guy, got in over his head, and had to defend himself to get away from the situation.

Why do these videos always have two bad guys? Reminds me of the dumbass that drove into a crowd and got ripped out of his car for driving into the crowd. Put the fucking car in reverse and drive the other way.

There's two bad guys in these because they're almost always videos of when fucktards collide.

Seems to me from the video's posted, he tried to be a tough guy, got in over his head, and had to defend himself to get away from the situation.

Why do these videos always have two bad guys? Reminds me of the dumbass that drove into a crowd and got ripped out of his car for driving into the crowd. Put the fucking car in reverse and drive the other way.

I think what we are running up against is why is one person's freedom more/less important than someone else's. The problems I see are that elected officials and the media are all to happy to take sides, rather than be neutral. I see this filtering into the courts and as that happens, well, all bets are off.

Etyler2 said:
Shitshow all around. Love the rape whistle though.

He did assault her it looks like.

White man is fucked.

Looks like she was trying to block him from getting wherever.

women all want equal rights up until they get the ol evernoob treatment. Fuck her

I think what we are running up against is why is one person's freedom more/less important than someone else's. The problems I see are that elected officials and the media are all to happy to take sides, rather than be neutral. I see this filtering into the courts and as that happens, well, all bets are off.

The wife and I were talking about that earlier today. You really can't trust any media anymore. No matter what the platform. It's too easily corrupted in all forms. With today's digital technologies and all of the satire media, who are we to believe? Add to that the instantaneous access and development of a story? Sorry folks it's a wash. Stay away from the bullshit. It used to be "pics or it didn't happen". It's now, unless you were there, it didn't happen. And we all know how 3 different stories from 3 different people "who were there" go.

The wife and I were talking about that earlier today. You really can't trust any media anymore. No matter what the platform. It's too easily corrupted in all forms. With today's digital technologies and all of the satire media, who are we to believe? Add to that the instantaneous access and development of a story? Sorry folks it's a wash. Stay away from the bullshit. It used to be "pics or it didn't happen". It's now, unless you were there, it didn't happen. And we all know how 3 different stories from 3 different people "who were there" go.

Yup, for those who dont know, I am in education. A while back on the old site DRM called everyone's bluff and actually got elected to his local school board.

He was right, that shit matters. The things I hear our board talking about, who have been there for decades, are insane. Banning single use plastic bottles, as they take a drink from that exact thing.

I have lots of thoughts I cannot express on a public forum, but the hypocrisy is almost unbelievable. If its that bad on a local school board, it only gets worse the higher up you go.

Gentlemen... ABQ is a complete loss.

I don't know how, at this point and time, what's happening in our country doesn't escalate to some serious civil unrest and bloodshed. Unfortunate as that may be. :frown:

Looks like she was trying to block him from getting wherever.

women all want equal rights up until they get the ol evernoob treatment. Fuck her

That is what it looked like to me also, but I was taught to never touch a woman no matter how much she agravated you.

Video. Pics? Info?

What I'm saying is that these type of scenarios will escalate into LARGER scrimmages unfortunately... without some serious intervention. And from where I am sitting now, the intervention is null. Nobody wants another civil war here, but without civility that is where we are headed. I always wondered how the USA would come to it's demise. Apparently, we implode. :homer:

Hoping for better, but this country is SO divided it's hard not to imagine a boil over at some point.:rolleyes:

bigun said:
That is what it looked like to me also, but I was taught to never touch a woman no matter how much she agravated you.

As was I, It's a pretty good standard to stick to. I don't agree with him pulling her down, but with the way things are going people are throwing decency out the window. She did what she did, he lost it, somebody got shot for being a shithead.

If youre not ready to get thrown down, you probably shouldnt use your body as a barricade.

So you're telling me that all the locals I talked to in 1975 were/are full of shit?

That they told me the river sound was a B.S. story, was also B.S.? :confused:

I didn't know you were one of THEE locals I spoke to! :smokin:

How long have you/did you live in Pascagoula?

How old were you in '75? Trying to see if I remember you............

Perhaps you don’t actually remember what you were told

the river makes a noise. One, single indian legend says the sound comes from the DEAD Pascagoula indians who sang while marching into the water. The name ‘Singing River” comes from the frenchies because they heard it. There is a newspaper article from the early 1800s about the sound

So, yes the river “sings”. It’s like a mid-high pitch hum It’s well-documented, even before 1975

Yup, for those who dont know, I am in education. A while back on the old site DRM called everyone's bluff and actually got elected to his local school board.

pretty sure there are days he regrets that decision... :D

Gentlemen... ABQ is a complete loss.

I don't know how, at this point and time, what's happening in our country doesn't escalate to some serious civil unrest and bloodshed. Unfortunate as that may be. :frown:

Video. Pics? Info?

Albuquerque has been a veritable shit hole for a long time now.

Aside from seeing these videos this morning on Irate (I don't watch, listen, or read any "news", everything I hear is basically word of mouth or from this site), it seems pretty much business as usual in Albuquerque other than half the people walking around with masks.

Doesn't ABQ have the highest rate of carjackings in the country?

Doesn't ABQ have the highest rate of carjackings in the country?

Yes. They tried stealing my truck twice during the short time I was living in an apartment while I was looking for a house.

A6y0ipY.png

Hm.

Dude threw that chick on the ground, then got chased, then shot the dude. It's complicated for sure.

And ABQ is indeed a shithole. I hope this china-virus sticks around and I can continue working from home for a few years. I've been to town 5x in 90 days and I don't miss it at all.

Dude threw that chick on the ground, then got chased, then shot the dude. It's complicated for sure.

And ABQ is indeed a shithole. I hope this china-virus sticks around and I can continue working from home for a few years. I've been to town 5x in 90 days and I don't miss it at all.

I know it is Albuquerque and criminals are generally allowed to run amok, and I am no fan of the police in general, but my question is where were the cops during all this to maintain order? You have one group that is obviously damaging property and became violent and another group that is brandishing fire arms trying to intimidate the other and escalating the situation. Why didn't police show up until after someone was shot? These protests are well known to be violent/criminal, so it seems like it would have been prudent to have officers on site to observe and arrest anyone who is no longer protesting peacefully. I don't get it :confused:

What is the point of having police if is is not to maintain order in society and generally keep people safe?

I know it is Albuquerque and criminals are generally allowed to run amok, and I am no fan of the police in general, but my question is where were the cops during all this to maintain order? You have one group that is obviously damaging property and became violent and another group that is brandishing fire arms trying to intimidate the other and escalating the situation. Why didn't police show up until after someone was shot? These protests are well known to be violent/criminal, so it seems like it would have been prudent to have officers on site to observe and arrest anyone who is no longer protesting peacefully. I don't get it :confused:

What is the point of having police if is is not to maintain order in society and generally keep people safe?

Maybe the police are OK with people shooting other people as long as it's not at them.... :homer:

He was right, that shit matters. The things I hear our board talking about, who have been there for decades, are insane. Banning single use plastic bottles, as they take a drink from that exact thing.

I have lots of thoughts I cannot express on a public forum, but the hypocrisy is almost unbelievable. If its that bad on a local school board, it only gets worse the higher up you go.

This, we got involved with our local school board when they tried to shit can a principle that actually did the right thing when no one was watching. After a standing room only meeting they backed off. Then the 3 bad board members were recalled with actual moms taking their place. They couldn’t believe the stupidity that was considered essential business. Had nothing to do with the kids but they did find a lot of money misappropriation as well as other stuff higher ups were very interested to get to the correct authorities. As of know we are still leaning towards just home schooling or a private co-op just seeing how bad it is in the public sector for school boards. Kids are dollars. Pre K is seen as a $10,000 negative and K-12 is $10k per student per year to the school.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh