Cool Old Iron in your Hood

Couple from the last few
20221001_100950.jpg
20220930_142432.jpg
20220929_095617.jpg
days.
The year I was born.
Edit, the Chevy

Hipster filling up that Blazer only bought it because if fits his "image". Bet that fuckstick doesn't know a thing about it other than how much it cost.
Not for nothing but how is that any different than the thousands of douchebags driving musclecars, hotrods, or pickup trucks that own them for the image of "car guy" while billy joe bob does all the mechanicking? Hell look at the poser wannabes here, with the "what muscle car should I buy" or " is this cool" threads. They arent any different. Personally I cant imagine buying any car I dont like just to impress dipshits or to fit in. I wouldnt even know what car fits my image of irritable middle age asshole.

Not for nothing but how is that any different than the thousands of douchebags driving musclecars, hotrods, or pickup trucks that own them for the image of "car guy" while billy joe bob does all the mechanicking? Hell look at the poser wannabes here, with the "what muscle car should I buy" or " is this cool" threads. They arent any different. Personally I cant imagine buying any car I dont like just to impress dipshits or to fit in. I wouldnt even know what car fits my image of irritable middle age asshole.
Dodge-Van-FBI-.jpg

You really are a miserable **** lately. Withdrawals from not shooting someone's dog lately?

It's not any different. Everyone is a douche bag :flipoff2:

653c9ce9d8ec45c685bf2b5f2c812747.jpg

34b0fd0c41134918956b30d89af92ec3.jpg

80a29cfbd03e4b23be7ef476b8d15c30.jpg

Spotted this at a local road side car lot. F250 camper special with dually axle. It is a manual transmission and 4x4. Lots going on here though, front axle is 5 lug rear dually axle on 250. Still cool as hell, have no idea what they are asking for it. Very tempted.

58 sucked for everything, first year of mandated dual headlights, and most didn't pull it off well at all. worst part of a 58 is the backend though. wtf.

58 sucked for everything, first year of mandated dual headlights, and most didn't pull it off well at all. worst part of a 58 is the backend though. wtf.
The '57 had a slim/athletic look and the '58 looked like a bloated, fat slob. :barf:

Top Back Refresh