What's new

Conspiracy Theories

It does seem like someone dies there fairly regularly. Google result says there have been 19 deaths since 2000.

Oops...

Edited post.

Alien craft has landed in the Pacific Ocean.

20201120_102004.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats were in cahoots with china to release the wuhan virus on the world since all other efforts to topple Trump failed spectacularly.

Yeah, that one isn't proven, but it makes too much sense to be ignored. Barry's admin provided millions to that same Wuhan lab.....too many coincidences.

Dominion software has back doors to manipulate and change votes, and the reason counting was shut down at midnight is because their algoritms for changing votes weren't set aggressively enough to account for Trump getting more votes than they though he would, so they needed the back up plan of bringing in truckloads of additional fradulent ballots.

This one is likely to play out in the courts over the next couple weeks. It'll be interesting if there's any evidence to back it up. If true, this country is going to fall into complete chaos and soon.

The Snowden stuff for sure fits, I think most average people used to think you were crazy if you said the government was spying on you, recording your calls. Now it's known to be fact that everything is recorded. Obviously they can't review it all nor is there reason to, but it's definitely on a hard drive somewhere.

You're still in a conspiracy. The government kept 'metadata', that is what contact points contacted what other contact points. That's it.

In fact, that 'metadata' didn't even stand out from the background information unless you drilled into it.

Is it good? Well, I don't know, I'm not sure.

But the government was NOT, I repear, WAS NOT 'recording people's calls'.

You lose because you still hold false viewpoints.

Cointelpro

Cointelpro is not that unbelievable or even unprecedented. Woodrow Wilson was extremely heavy handed and his Admin practiced cointelpro-style suppression even before WWI began. Then Federal agents (pre-FBI) just started beating people up and burning their houses and businesses down, hiring thugs to beat your family, etc.

Happened.

What's more unbelievable is MKULTRA, which was brought before Congress and made almost no change whatsoever so CIA operations within the US. MKULTRA is some truly bizarre, unbelievable stuff and it happened, and we only know approximately 1/10th of what happened. That was the approximation that Congress gave after they sent Capitol Police over to the CIA building to seize supeonaed documents which the CIA was in the process of burning when the Capitol Police essentially broke into the building and started confiscating stuff.

China released the Corona Virus in an effort to strip the wealth from middle class America, knowing fully how we would respond ie shutting down etc etc.

Not been deemed true yet but it’s happening before our eyes.
Despite what any liberal talking head would tell you China wants to be the Number One country in the world and will stop at nothing to get there.

The next four years will prove this to be correct.

China released the Corona Virus in an effort to strip the wealth from middle class America, knowing fully how we would respond ie shutting down etc etc.

I find it strange how the whole world shut down at once, almost as a single unit. Never before has this happened.

You're still in a conspiracy. The government kept 'metadata', that is what contact points contacted what other contact points. That's it.

In fact, that 'metadata' didn't even stand out from the background information unless you drilled into it.

Is it good? Well, I don't know, I'm not sure.

But the government was NOT, I repear, WAS NOT 'recording people's calls'.

You lose because you still hold false viewpoints.

How are you so sure about the capabilities and behavior of government surveillance? I guess I was wrong though, I did believe that it was commonly accepted the US government recorded and stored all digital communications.

Democrats were in cahoots with china to release the wuhan virus on the world since all other efforts to topple Trump failed spectacularly.

Yeah, that one isn't proven, but it makes too much sense to be ignored. Barry's admin provided millions to that same Wuhan lab.....too many coincidences.

Despite what any liberal talking head would tell you China wants to be the Number One country in the world and will stop at nothing to get there.

I find it strange how the whole world shut down at once, almost as a single unit. Never before has this happened.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11624091/eu-comic-predicted-coronavirus/

https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/4cc2ea93-d003-417e-9294-1103a6ee877d

'Ms Chan Wenling and her friend-from-the-future are engaged in an exciting adventure to convince people to act together and save the world. While the story may be fictional, it is nevertheless intertwined with some factual information.'

There's even a bill gates character in it.

IMO there's about 150 people that run the world, and they get off on telling us the truth mixed in with all the bullshit, it's like drawing a dick on somebody and trying to keep a straight face

Reactions: Cod
I'm convinced that covid 19 was either due to a loss of containment of something being studied at a Chinese lab due to mediocre equipment and likely lazy employees - or - covid was engineering by the Chinese govt to reduce their cost to support the older population, but like most Chinese products failed to be effective.

I hope its the first one, if it's the second they will try again. What the Chinese lack in quality they make up for in determination

Your post gives me hope. It's about time we crush those fucking baby-organ-trafficking cocksuckers.

I'm convinced that covid 19 was either due to a loss of containment of something being studied at a Chinese lab due to mediocre equipment and likely lazy employees - or - covid was engineering by the Chinese govt to reduce their cost to support the older population, but like most Chinese products failed to be effective.

I hope its the first one, if it's the second they will try again. What the Chinese lack in quality they make up for in determination

It wasn't engineered, it was loss of containment which was proven early this year. People were arrested for selling the BSL-4 lab animals to that wet market.

The Chinese are trying again right now. They are at war with us and we are not responding because a bunch of rich people are making too much money in China.

How are you so sure about the capabilities and behavior of government surveillance? I guess I was wrong though, I did believe that it was commonly accepted the US government recorded and stored all digital communications.

They didn't record 'digital communications'.

Again, they recorded point to point communication patterns, and a computer system drilled down to point to point communications in certain cases, but NOT the communication itself.

I don't know if you can understand this very simple concept but there it is, repeated.

It wasn't engineered, it was loss of containment which was proven early this year. People were arrested for selling the BSL-4 lab animals to that wet market.

The Chinese are trying again right now. They are at war with us and we are not responding because a bunch of rich people are making too much money in China.

^This....... both sides of the aisle are making too much from China, we’ve been sold.

^This....... both sides of the aisle are making too much from China, we’ve been sold.

Just a casual random thing I noticed going through Sportsman's Warehouse. It is a big box store, sort of a lightweight wannbe competitor to Cabelas. To get to the Ammo, Fishing and Bow section, you have to walk through all the hunting clothing. I have never seen so much over priced cheap crap made in China in my life. Funny thing, this last trip, virtually every item, Parkas, Jackets, Shirts, pants any and camo items etc. None from China. Sri Lanka, Bangla Desh, Ecuador, Pakistan and Especially Viet Nam. To the uninformed, it looks like a lot of clothing has pulled out of the Wuhan worker's paradise.

Back at Wuhan inception, it was reported that the lab in Bat Central had been designed and was being constructed by the French. At mid point, nee 2017 the Commies punted the French to finish themselves with no reason given. This was reported in allusion to the sloppy and deficient QC at the lab, and given as a plausible reason the bat escape and the swooping occurred.

“Fake News” and “Flush the swamp” by Trump. Corruptions are real. Corruptions from Democrat politicians leaking bad info to media, attempted to impeach Trump and everything else.

That has gone both ways for a LONG, LONG time.

what about epstien island. people said for years the elite pedo's had a island get away. Everyone thought it was horse shit.
then poof its real. Pizzagate too...Frazzledrip...adrenochrome...

its a rabbit hole if you start reading on it...creepy as fawk

That whole thing is creepy as fuck, and probably goes deeper than we think.

what about epstien island. people said for years the elite pedo's had a island get away. Everyone thought it was horse shit.
then poof its real. Pizzagate too...Frazzledrip...adrenochrome...

its a rabbit hole if you start reading on it...creepy as fawk
Google podesta's house art. That's a fun rabbit hole to go down. I can handle weird shit but his stuff is straight up CREEPY!!

Google podesta's house art. That's a fun rabbit hole to go down. I can handle weird shit but his stuff is straight up CREEPY!!

He's nothing more than an intra-species predator.

Go read "Snakes in Suits".

That’s a big old bucket of WTF???
it’s creepy as hell out of context, put in the context of the pizzagate shit and wow it’s straight up scary. People are fucked in the head...

I really do wonder if Trump is working to out the whole thing that’s why the dems hate him so much. The pedos are in both parties though. Hmmmmmm

Top Back Refresh