What's new

Connector for Trailer Wiring

Jaaydee

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I'm looking for this connector with pigtail for my 2017 Highlander. I don't need the whole kit, just this connector with wires.
This plugs in under the rear mat, ahead of the bumper.
Any help would be appreciated. Trailer Plug.png
qu76498_800.jpg

Trailer Plug.png

Mouser or digicom electronics.

Just a guess but might be proprietary to the mfg.

Mouser or digicom electronics.

Just a guess but might be proprietary to the mfg.
Thanks for the reply, they have to get them somewhere. Surely someone has it separate.
I just didn't want to spend $50.00 for the kit to get a connector.

Thanks for the reply, they have to get them somewhere. Surely someone has it separate.
I just didn't want to spend $50.00 for the kit to get a connector.
What numbers are on the plug?
How many of each size connector spaces are in the plug?

Aaron Z

Last edited:
Last edited:
What numbers are on the plug?
How many of each size connector spaces are in the plug?

Aaron Z
I haven't taken the vehicle side apart to see if there is a number on it. From my experience, I doubt there is.

I need the plastic housing with pigtail. I want to have a clean connection.
If you can match the pins, you can find the housing that goes with them.
Crimping wires onto the pins isn't a huge deal.
Get a good picture of the vehicle side (both sides of the connector) with the pin count of each size and digging can commence.

Aaron Z

For as much effort as you're putting in looking for that specific connector, it would be cheaper to get the kit or go searching in a junk yard for it.

Just my opinion. Good luck... :beer:

This is an awesome resource for Toyota connectors and terminals:

The male plug that houses the female terminals is 90980-11527. Female terminals are: (2) 82998-12380, (8) 82998-12340
The female plug that houses the male terminals is 90980-11596. Male terminals are: (2) 82998-12370, (8) 82998-12330

Edit: Probably cheaper to cut it out of Toyota in the junkyard :flipoff2:
Thank You! I'll give this a try.

This is an awesome resource for Toyota connectors and terminals:

The male plug that houses the female terminals is 90980-11527. Female terminals are: (2) 82998-12380, (8) 82998-12340
The female plug that houses the male terminals is 90980-11596. Male terminals are: (2) 82998-12370, (8) 82998-12330

Edit: Probably cheaper to cut it out of Toyota in the junkyard :flipoff2:
Looks like $25-30 for the plug and pins, by the time he buys the rest, crimps them and pins them on, he will be at the cost of the assembled harness.

Aaron Z

Looks like $25-30 for the plug and pins, by the time he buys the rest, crimps them and pins them on, he will be at the cost of the assembled harness.

Aaron Z
Probably so.

Top Back Refresh