What's new

Chevrolet Duramax 6.6L LBZ HYDRAULIC OR SOLID VALVE LIFTERS ?

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
WAS just thinking about this when I changed oil on my 07 Chevrolet classic 6.6L Duramax.

Any thoughts ?

Only one set of pushrods per cylinder?

4 valves per cylinder, no wonder its so powerful.

No, its to do with the AFM system.

Getting rid of it before putting new engine into wifes TaHoe.

And putting a tune on it to off the computer part of the AFM.

Why, theyre full of oil regaurdless.

You gona try n drain n change your lifter oil?

Quote me where I said anything about putting a duramax in my wifes tahoe porfavor.

Thats what i get for reading the word you typed and assuming you were talking about what the fuck you typed.

How about the part where you ask about dmax lifters followed up with the amf and new motor for the wifes tahoe.

What in the absolute fuck does dmax lifter type have to do with deleting the amf from a completely different motor?

How about the part where you ask about dmax lifters followed up with the amf and new motor for the wifes tahoe.

What in the absolute fuck does dmax lifter type have to do with deleting the amf from a completely different motor?
Maybe he wants to stick Dmax lifters in her thang? :flipoff2:

Instead of the normal LS7 ones, that may even match the fuel type, RPM duration and bore size?

Two separate thoughts..

Title question was the only area where I was talking about a duramax, then AFM and the 5.3 or 6.0 was about swapping motor later didnt mean to change horses mid stream but sometimes I do.

Has nothing to do with each other just brain multitasking is all.

Two separate thoughts..

Title question was the only area where I was talking about a duramax, then AFM and the 5.3 or 6.0 was about swapping motor later didnt mean to change horses mid stream but sometimes I do.

Has nothing to do with each other just brain multitasking is all.
No shit.

But when asked to elaborate on the lifter question, your responce was "tahoe motor"

Tangental mother fucker.

Mind was on 15 things at once.

Top Back Refresh