What's new

Chain saw hard to pull start

youre supposed to run the fuel out of them, not just dump it out. its probably just gumming up from the oil left in it.

:flipoff2:Sell your chainsaws, you fucking suck at life. I have never noticed a difference using the decompression button on my 372s, but they aren’t run 4 times a year:flipoff2:

The only time ive gotten any resistance out of my 288 is when the recoil/cord spool split and was binding up and wedging the cord. 066 395 k760 anf the mean bastard 288 are all med pulls without useing the decomp

Open it up and clean out the baffle. I had an old saw we got from my wife's dad when he died. Problem saw. Took it all apart and I could see build up in there. Cleaned it up and worked like a charm.

Fuck, I'm a weakling. I used to start the saws despite the effort needed on a cold start. I just was not dealing the reality with nearly a year of treatment and surgery ...I gotta strengthen up and not and not be a **** like Evernoob...

Pfffft, we had a bunch of people over last night and I showed them my bow. My Dad and I were the only ones able to draw it. Not one other person could even get it half way. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh