What's new

Cats of Irate4x4.

Good, we know all the toxoplasmosis infected guys.

Don't let your cat on my property. I will shoot it with my base-model ruger 10-.22 with a cheap 4x scope and I'll kill it with one shot . It will feel no pain, that .22 plowing into it's chest cavity is essentially a headshot, it'd be like a 105mm shell hitting a human in the chest, the hydrostatic shock will drop it instantly.

Cats are an invasive species and not a single person here has business owning one. You are all shitbirds. Fuck your cat. And fuck yout pitbulls.

Troll, I thought you weren't legally allowed to have guns. Or is all your writing just a jerk off fantasy?

Don't let your cat on my property. I will shoot it with my base-model ruger 10-.22 with a cheap 4x scope and I'll kill it with one shot . It will feel no pain, that .22 plowing into it's chest cavity is essentially a headshot, it'd be like a 105mm shell hitting a human in the chest, the hydrostatic shock will drop it instantly.

Cats are an invasive species and not a single person here has business owning one. You are all shitbirds. Fuck your cat. And fuck yout pitbulls.

catbirdALAMY.jpg

It's typical for men who beat women to also hate cats. It's part of the root issue that they can not accept that they are not just loved and god worshiped simply for existing. You have to earn the love of a cat, and treat it properly or it will leave, and that is simply not what these pathetic women beating losers can handle.

You are a sad sick little man, you must have been thaught that cats are the favorite familiar of witches as a child and belived them!

eh, if my cat trespasses onto your property and you shoot it, have at it. They are just pets and another one, or likely two, will replace it :flipoff2:

don't come crying and shit though if your pets or children get the same treatment :rasta: Our cat is an indoor cat, by trade. but we let him outside from time to time and he stays in the yard. takes a few times with the leash to teach him where our yard ends but he picks up on it pretty quick. this is the 4th house we've had that we let him outside. Once or twice a year he will go over to the neighbors yard, but that is about it. hell, less than my neighbors dogs end up in my yard

catbirdALAMY.jpg

Post up a photo of you holding your 10-22. If not, your a spewing bag of diarrhea and a lying sag of dog shit.

if your pets or children get the same treatment

I knewwwwww you didn't have reason. You're going to get all antsy enough to say you're going to shoot a human child on the internet with a :rasta: sign? Uh, I'll be sure to weigh your moral reason accordingly in the future.

Let's get this straight, pet lovers: Your pet is not equivalent to a human. The worst serial murderer has more worth than the best dog you've ever seen.

Moral retards.

I knewwwwww you didn't have reason. You're going to get all antsy enough to say you're going to shoot a human child on the internet with a :rasta: sign? Uh, I'll be sure to weigh your moral reason accordingly in the future.

Let's get this straight, pet lovers: Your pet is not equivalent to a human. The worst serial murderer has more worth than the best dog you've ever seen.

Moral retards.

you are god damned right. if your skin baby wants to trespass on my property and cause destruction to my property or threaten the livelyhood of my property, they should reasonably expect to be met with a lethal confrontation.

moral retard? Go ahead and quote this in the future. it is all about property.

also, this isn't the dog thread, so your serial killer vs dog argument is null :rasta: I'd kill your favorite person trying to deprive my child of life just the same as i'd kill your favorite pet

STFUEverknob. You'll shoot your eye out.

You are so full of shit dude :laughing: fucking laughable. You ain't gonna do shit you pussy ass bitch. Punk.

Troll, I thought you weren't legally allowed to have guns. Or is all your writing just a jerk off fantasy?

It's typical for men who beat women to also hate cats. It's part of the root issue that they can not accept that they are not just loved and god worshiped simply for existing. You have to earn the love of a cat, and treat it properly or it will leave, and that is simply not what these pathetic women beating losers can handle.

You are a sad sick little man, you must have been thaught that cats are the favorite familiar of witches as a child and belived them!

Here is my actual cat as I am not a socialpath

g]

eh, if my cat trespasses onto your property and you shoot it, have at it. They are just pets and another one, or likely two, will replace it :flipoff2:

don't come crying and shit though if your pets or children get the same treatment :rasta: Our cat is an indoor cat, by trade. but we let him outside from time to time and he stays in the yard. takes a few times with the leash to teach him where our yard ends but he picks up on it pretty quick. this is the 4th house we've had that we let him outside. Once or twice a year he will go over to the neighbors yard, but that is about it. hell, less than my neighbors dogs end up in my yard

I don't believe you. Your cat is let outdoors more than you know, or you've lost sight of it, or in some way you're not being honest. You've already displayed that you can't morally reason between the worth of a human life and that of an animal, and you're ignorant about the nature of cat predation on wildlife: you own a cat. Evidence enough you have weak objective reasoning skills.

Post up a photo of you holding your 10-22. If not, your a spewing bag of diarrhea and a lying sag of dog shit.

Ok, boys, time to hike up the Big Boy pants and pretend you're men:

Cats are an invasive species -

Their introduction has caused the extinction of at least 33 endemic species on islands throughout the world.[SUP][2][/SUP] Feral and domestic cats kill billions of birds in the United States every year, where songbird populations continue to decline.[SUP][4][/SUP]

You literally hear less than 50% of the birdsong when you're outdoors due to cats. Cats have reduced the population of songbirds to extinction levels.

cats are the top human-caused threat to wildlife in the United States, killing an estimated 1.3 to 3.7 billion birds and 6.3 to 22.3 billion mammals annually.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP]

Cats don't make any remarkable impact on rodent populations.

No. They do not.

The reality is that cats find rats to be large and formidable prey, and so they preferentially hunt defenseless wildlife such as lizards and songbirds instead. Scientists and conservationists oppose the use of cats as a form of rodent control because they are so inefficient at destroying pest species that the harm they do to native species in the process outweighs any benefit.[SUP][32][/SUP][SUP][33][/SUP][SUP][34][/SUP]

Cats do not take on rats. Have any of you ever seen an actual wharf rat? How about a mouse plague? Cats don't breed fast enough to prevent explosive population growth in mice, and cats won't mess with rats. Terriers were literally bred to be ratters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Pyu-Cj0gg

Cats can't do that, ratting services don't show up with a bunch of cats to clear rat populations, and cats are not a significant control on rodent population.

No, your cat, fat and taken care of, goes outside to kill starving sparrows in mid-winter.

They have been implicated in the extinction of several species and local extinctions, such as the hutias from the Caribbean, the Guadalupe storm petrel from the Pacific coast of Mexico, and Lyall's wren. In a statistical study, they were a significant cause for the extinction of 40% of the species studied.[SUP][23][/SUP] Moors and Atkinson wrote, in 1984, "no other alien predator has had such a universally damaging effect."[SUP][22][/SUP]

Click image for larger version  Name:	CatPredation.jpg Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	11999

Cats 'r' Bad, mmmmm'kay kiddy-pies? YOUR cat, is bad. You are bad for having a cat. They are an invasive species.

At least don't take any from kill shelters, if you find a stray cat and you're not man enough to do your job, take to a kill shelter. Spay and neuter your cats now that you've unwisely formed an emotional bond like some old dyke, and don't replace it with another cat. Replace it with man's best friend, a non-fighting breed dog.
I immediately know if someone is a piece of shit if they own a few select breeds of dog:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1575244270169.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	12000

Pitbulls, pitbull-types, Rotweillers, and Cats. The unholy Trinity of domesticated animals and sure-fire indicator of Piece of Shit owners.

https://wildlife.org/wp-content/uplo...ts_FINAL-1.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_predation_on_wildlife

https://abcbirds.org/threat/cats-and-other-invasives/

etc etc etc etc etc

🤣

no, my cat isn't out more than i expect and destroying song birds. has it happened that somebody has left the door open and he went out? sure. if he was on somebody elses property and they killed him over it, then whatev's. that would be where the lesson of "maintain your property" comes in to play.

i honestly don't care that the spread of cats has lead to the extinction of species. it happens. how much energy do you put into conserving species or bringing others back?

i've had outdoor cats, i known what they do to outdoor wildlife. Did you know that cats also feed coyotes and hawks? See, they can also HELP the wildlife :flipoff2:

also, i hope you don't eat cow meat. didja know that cows are a non-native and invasive species? they are the leading cause of deforestation globally and the destruction of the rainforest! :handwringing:

Everdumbass said:
blah blah blah I’m mentally unstable and need shock therapy

So no photo of you with you little tiny 10-22. Figures, all bull shit e tough guy. You should see if your little 10-22 round can have enough pew pew to enter your skull through your temple. Give it a... shot.

also, i hope you don't eat cow meat. didja know that cows are a non-native and invasive species? they are the leading cause of deforestation globally and the destruction of the rainforest! :handwringing:

That and they fart a lot too. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh