What's new

carbon shocks

Only what I have seen on IG. A friend of mine ordered a set. I’ll be watching closely.

I was talking to them on IG. If I had more followers I think they would send me one to review. Whatever, I have about three or four more shocks to look at. Waiting for warm weather. Dozer does not like a cold garage.

Looking forward to hearing about those other shocks once it warms up. :smokin:

Who do we have to bother to get you a carbon shock to review? Im sure with the power of IBB we could probably make it happen. :laughing:

Only what I have seen on IG. A friend of mine ordered a set. I’ll be watching closely.

I was talking to them on IG. If I had more followers I think they would send me one to review. Whatever, I have about three or four more shocks to look at. Waiting for warm weather. Dozer does not like a cold garage.

:laughing:Nobody likes a cold garage

Looking forward to hearing about those other shocks once it warms up. :smokin:

Who do we have to bother to get you a carbon shock to review? Im sure with the power of IBB we could probably make it happen. :laughing:

If my next shock reviews get more views, then I’ll worry about it. From what I’ve seen on Insta there are a few things that make no sense. But I think that about every shot in some ways.

I only hear second hand stories, but Carbon sounds like an absolute shit show. They were making shocks for another company, and one of my friends was flown out to try and fix them about a year ago. He said most of them were leaking on arrival, tolerances so loose he couldn't get them to seal at all, two identical shocks would have different lengths, stories went on and on.

There was some pretty in depth drama in the DTX group from guys who had tried his products and called him out and had some back and forth on his products.

I’d read some of the stuff there if you have FB

D6F0BADF-5F90-4FE7-906A-147AF3EC27C3.png

FEB2E4B9-2049-4B85-8D57-D7583513D02D.png

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh