What's new

California how bad does it suck ?

People hate California without visiting or living there, because something told them to.

I couldn't live there comfortably due to being poor. But, it's a great place to visit for the landscapes and weather.

So you're okay with millions of taxpayers (by way of owning and maintaining this federal land) basically paying for the privilege of allowing you this luxury?:stirthepot:
Absolutely.

Anybody can use it, it's open land. Might be a little hard to get to from this little valley without crossing private land. I've had a few hunters, and a falconer of all people, ask me for permission to cross my land to get to the public lands. I don't have a problem with it as long as they do it on foot. I let the falconer do his thing on my property because it's cool to watch.

Incorrect. You still have to do background checks for ammo purchases. Judge Benitez’ decision was overturned February 5th by your wonderful circuit court judges Richard Clifton and Holly Thomas.
C91A84A1-CB38-469A-B18F-F893D3B8E642.jpeg
53773351-6A26-4654-9A53-B4F2671CAAC0.jpeg
oh yeah I'm seeing that they put a stay on the ruling while they fight it

i cant keep up with this shit

People hate California without visiting or living there, because something told them to.

I couldn't live there comfortably due to being poor. But, it's a great place to visit for the landscapes and weather.

People hate California, because of the people.

Don't know why they come to Texas. It's worse in every way here.

People hate California, because of the people.

Don't know why they come to Texas. It's worse in every way here.
Especially east TX. "I want the unbearable humidity of Louisiana but I still want to pay California property taxes..." Well come on down! We can make your ass crack and inner thighs red just walking to the mailbox AND you can keep making a house payment to the county long after your house is paid off!"

Yall need to get yalls ass up to Tennessee. It's alot prettier and cheaper.

Has anyone ever surfed and skied on the same day, really??
Well, I don’t do either , closest to that was taking a back pack trip up to Twin Lakes, a few hundred feet shy of the crest and the next day went to Pismo Beach. :smokin:

I have gone wheeling up in the mountains and finished off fishing at the beach and standing around bonfires drinking beer.

Couple buddies of mine went surfing and snowboarding the same day a week or two ago.

I might have to try to make a point of surfing and skiing in the same day next winter just to say I did it... and I dont partake in either. Maybe leave my house at sunrise and try to be home for lunch.

Or surf, ski, wheel the rubicon, and end the day at shooters in reno... or the titty bar..

@jeff555
@Sandyjohnson

You in?

Surf at sunrise
Haul ass to sierra for a couple laps
Down to tahoma for pictures at lookout on the con
Over to lake tahoe for sunset wakeboarding
Party in reno

Last edited:
I might have to try to make a point of surfing and skiing in the same day next winter just to say I did it... and I dont partake in either. Maybe leave my house at sunrise and try to be home for lunch.

Or surf, ski, wheel the rubicon, and end the day at shooters in reno... or the titty bar..

@jeff555
@Sandyjohnson

You in?

Surf at sunrise
Party in reno

Let's do it, get a bus driver to cart our drunk ass's around. :usa:

Has anyone ever surfed and skied on the same day, really??
We surfed and went to the snow in Ojai on the same day, waterskied and rode 3-wheelers on the same day, and some of those trips rose 3 wheelers and surfed on the same day. Don’t really ski or snowboard. Plus they don’t even have snowboards until I brought an OG Barfoot snowboard I borrowed that was directional and build like a “fish” surfboard to Tahoe.

@jeff555
@Sandyjohnson

You in?

Surf at sunrise
Party in reno
I’ve snowboarded and wakeboarded in the same day. Does that count?:lmao:

Would love to have moved to somewhere in Colorado back in the 1950's.

Long before all of the liberal leftie scum took over.

California is a pretty great place to be if you're upper-middle. The cost of everything is absolutely punishing... until you have enough where it isn't.

It's the same way I absolutely hated amusement parks, until I experienced a "fast pass" thingy that you pay extra for.

...add to that... getting pulled over for speeding 9 times, get overcharged at 9 taquerias, got into 9 fender benders with 9 illegals, get discouraged by 9 hotties in 9 hours, flipoff 9 families in 9 Teslas in the slow lane, get into 9 arguments with 9 staunch conservatives at the 9 hole golf course, have to fend off 9 knife fights at 9 bars in Pacific Beach, have the last $9 cash stolen from your wallet on the sand by 9 lurid homeless and you have your california 9fecta. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh