What's new

Buggy cover for trailering

Mike Honcho

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Missouri
What's the go to for covers? Would like to keep weather off the rig while trailering to and from wheeling spots. I have an open car hauler trailer.

I was thinking a cheap amazon car cover and bungie the shit out of it. Not sure it wouldn't fly off or beat the hell out of the cage flapping around tho.

Or am I over thinking this and trash bag over the seats and call it good:flipoff2:

I have some PVC and aluminum tubing clamps that I’ve been waiting for a reason to post here for sale, with a yellow skull of course.

They are legit for attaching tarps and covers to rigs with exo cages and buggies, and for temp soft tops.

Mine supported 18” of snow with just 6 installed, with a real heavy-duty tarp. That phone is dead with the pics, I need to start over.

I’ll send you 10 free if you tell me what size tube, take pics of the cover installed, and a video of it on the highway.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have some PVC and aluminum tubing clamps that I’ve been waiting for a reason to post here for sale, with a yellow skull of course.

They are legit for attaching tarps and covers to rigs with exo cages and buggies, and for temp soft tops.

Mine supported 18” of snow with just 6 installed, with a real heavy-duty tarp. That phone is dead with the pics, I need to start over.

I’ll send you 10 free if you tell me what size tube, take pics of the cover installed, and a video of it on the highway.

PM me of interested.
interested

I like free stuff. Not sure I understand what the clamps do? Any pics of them installed?

My cage is 1.75 tube.

PRP has a couple sizes of heavy vinyl seat covers that I’ve used for transport. Avoiding swamp ass primarily. I hope the rest of the buggy can handle some weather.

I think it’s Hostyle that does the bling custom fit covers for trophy trucks and such. An enclosed trailer might cost less though.

I just have a windshield, side panels and seat covers and have been ok so far. If I stored it outside I probably want it covered though.

Wife made me a sweet cockpit cover. I have to pull the top screws from the side panel but only takes a couple minutes with a cordless screwdriver.

IMG_6857.jpeg

Top Back Refresh