What's new

Bruce Willis Retiring

It sucks that this is happening to him. Like stated above I do not envy what the family will be going through with him but I hope the money makes it easier. I also hope the family keeps him out of site so the man can have a little dignity.

At the end my mom would not let anyone come see her. In the last 2 months the cancer really took a toll on her and she wanted to have people remember her the way she was before the cancer and not how she was after.

The more you make, the more you spend.
Or, for instance, a $10M property could easily take $500k per year to maintain ($125k property tax, $60k per year for gas & electric, $12-24k for grounds maintenance, $20-40k for general maintenance, possibly some servants . . .). Recurring costs on an expensive non-income property are more of a motherfucker than the purchase price.

Or, for instance, a $10M property could easily take $500k per year to maintain ($125k property tax, $60k per year for gas & electric, $12-24k for grounds maintenance, $20-40k for general maintenance, possibly some servants . . .). Recurring costs on an expensive non-income property are more of a motherfucker than the purchase price.

He probably employs more people than live in some zip codes too.

Yeah, the more shit you have, the more shit you have to maintain. Dude I know had a bunch of toys, supercharged H1, 572 67 Camaro, Cessna 310 and 340, as well as a Bell 42 and a Beech Bonaza, big speed boat, etc., now he lives in a condo in San Diego within walking distance to his fiberglass sail boat. Wanted away from all that stuff that had to be maintained, he couldn't bring himself to pay someone to do it, so he got rid of it.

Yeah, the more shit you have, the more shit you have to maintain. Dude I know had a bunch of toys, supercharged H1, 572 67 Camaro, Cessna 310 and 340, as well as a Bell 42 and a Beech Bonaza, big speed boat, etc., now he lives in a condo in San Diego within walking distance to his fiberglass sail boat. Wanted away from all that stuff that had to be maintained, he couldn't bring himself to pay someone to do it, so he got rid of it.
Do you call him a dirty hippie now? :laughing:

05164e0f8aa8ff55891190c8824e1c93bfd238.jpg

Top Back Refresh