What's new

Bret Weinstein

Pony_Driver

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I've been watching a lot of his videos lately. For those who don't know him, he is a self described "progressive" who was run out of a tenured position at Evergreen College a few years ago. despite the label "progressive" he and most of us here are speaking to the same points.

I found this recent video of him on the Joe Rogan podcast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCzZp1J0v0

Yes it's long but it is well worth the listen.

From there I looked up his earlier videos with Joe.
Watch this video then look at the date.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq4Y87idawk

Here is a Vice video from 2017 that shows where it all started.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cMYfxOFBBM

Here is a video of his podcast with Matt Taibbi from The Rolling Stone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xojSWHrar9A

Here is Bret and his wife discussing what is going on in Portland (where they live).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfvMaXcJWrE

It's scary stuff folks, but IMO you should watch the videos.

I am encouraged that people who aren't on the same page can discuss their points and opinions calmly and rationally.

Last edited:
all the stuff at evergreen happened during my co-workers daughters' final year at that college, they didn't have a graduation because of the "threat of racist right wingers" :rasta: it was a bunch of fun to watch it all play out, it's a bummer that the school is even still around, despite a general drop in attendance.

i'm always amazed that people like Weinstein are able to hold on to their big government/free-for-all ideals even after going through that sort of direct experience.

He had on Dan Crenshaw on today. Pretty good podcast with left and right talking it out.
I feel most people are close to center like these cats.

Crenshaw is a two faced piece of shit.

He's ready to go full retard on gun control "for the safety of all". He backed red flag laws already.

Any gun control infringes on the 2nd. Fuck the repubs that think controlling a tool is relevant. Teach kids how to handle losing and that life sucks and we can start fixing people.

He's a sane lefty one can reason with, who is quite alarmed at the intolerant monster the progressive left has turned into. I've been following his videos too.

Sadly, only a small minority on the left has dared break ranks and sound the alarm.

Here is another example of someone on the left who is calling out the BS of the woke crowd:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTjxmzChimJa3X_rAgLAnxghttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7Dkz3Ezjg

I don't give one shit about the guy, and his acceptance here is a sign of how privileged white conservative males are.

He still holds the idea that white children owe something to POC. He still goes through the mental gymnastics required for Leftism.

He's explaining how the system turned on him but he still supports that system. The only thing he objects to is that it happened to him.

He happily taught and repeated all of the bullshit that put him right where he's at.

I also don't trust people who try to be too fair, like Provience, and you all deserve a call-out for eating this turd sandwich.

The Left is NOT waking up, they are doubling down, and this guy's viewpoints explain exactly why that is, and so does your excuse making for him.

Same thing with Jordy Peterson, the Psychologist who got addicted to Benzos in year 2018. These guys are not dissidents, they were simply hurt by the system they still refuse to turn from.

He's ready to go full retard on gun control "for the safety of all". He backed red flag laws already.

Any gun control infringes on the 2nd. Fuck the repubs that think controlling a tool is relevant. Teach kids how to handle losing and that life sucks and we can start fixing people.

As far as I've heard him say, he is behind the TAPS act. Which funds police training to identify mass shooters.

Pretty far from "full retard on gun control".

I don't give one shit about the guy, and his acceptance here is a sign of how privileged white conservative males are.

He still holds the idea that white children owe something to POC. He still goes through the mental gymnastics required for Leftism.

He's explaining how the system turned on him but he still supports that system. The only thing he objects to is that it happened to him.

He happily taught and repeated all of the bullshit that put him right where he's at.

I also don't trust people who try to be too fair, like Provience, and you all deserve a call-out for eating this turd sandwich.

The Left is NOT waking up, they are doubling down, and this guy's viewpoints explain exactly why that is, and so does your excuse making for him.

Same thing with Jordy Peterson, the Psychologist who got addicted to Benzos in year 2018. These guys are not dissidents, they were simply hurt by the system they still refuse to turn from.

i agree fully that bret only cares because it happened to him, but that is why i'm overly fair to him, these are the people that have potential. as well as, the people who listen and are in the outliers that passively take in the information THOSE people are the target. those are the ones that can sway the culture shift

edit: i watch and read tons of shit on the left, that is where i can get the talking points from and be able to address their concerns and issues directly

i agree fully that bret only cares because it happened to him, but that is why i'm overly fair to him, these are the people that have potential. as well as, the people who listen and are in the outliers that passively take in the information THOSE people are the target. those are the ones that can sway the culture shift

edit: i watch and read tons of shit on the left, that is where i can get the talking points from and be able to address their concerns and issues directly

I think it opened his eyes. Or pulled his head out of the sand.:rasta:
Either way, I feel he and his wife are on "our side" now.

Where did he say that? I'm curious, because up till now I've heard nothing bad about him.

You see no value in him????
At least he speaks common sense. Might be because he had to turn tail and run from his lefty sided Cush job...... now he’s having to work, real world job, career type shit!!!!! I think he’s seen the light, at least a little, and brings some common sense/common ground giving him a broader audience!!!!!!
That evergreen story needs to be told to as many people as possible and he’s a great source for that!!!!!!

Last edited:
Where did he say that? I'm curious, because up till now I've heard nothing bad about him.

He won't say shit. He does vote for red flag laws including those aimed at vets.

He's just another politician. Listen to me, don't watch me.

Bret Weinstein on the events of this last week. I *really* wish he recognized that the DC events were almost universally -and immediately- condemned by the right, whereas much of the left is quiet about, or openly applauds the violence of BLM/Antifa and other groups of the left.

I highly recommend the Triggernometry channel he's on this time.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh