What's new

Black Rifle Coffee is Woke

Evan Hafer donated to Obama and Dan Crenshaw.

Sooo... Wants gun control and red flag laws.

Nope, I have no use for his company. Neck beards love it.
He also sent money to Tulsi and promoted Tony Cowden in NC, Joe Kent in WA (His wife was more of a badass than most people will ever know), and a host of other Vets. Do they all agree on everything? No. Nor should they. That's part of his point, this tribalism is ridiculous and stupid.

He also sent money to Tulsi and promoted Tony Cowden in NC, Joe Kent in WA (His wife was more of a badass than most people will ever know), and a host of other Vets. Do they all agree on everything? No. Nor should they. That's part of his point, this tribalism is ridiculous and stupid.

The tribalism started when they insulted everyonethat believed Kyle was innocent. And Proud boy supporters.

It dont matter anyhow as I stopped drinking coffee its overly bad for humans, messes with adrenal glands, if you have HBP or any circulatory issues its bad for that.

So FBRC.

Took a while but Im now totally off of all forms of coffee.

Can I get an excuse for the Obama support?

Since you're making excuses for them.

Reactions: DMG
Can I get an excuse for the Obama support?

Since you're making excuses for them.
He supposedly lost a bet at a bar in D.C. between deployments. He said he supported Tulsi over Clinton because Hillary was a war hawk among other things. If you think facts and context are excuses you are a poor soul. None of them seem to give a single fuck about criticism.

Back in the day the guy who owned Cooper rifles supported Al Gore IIRC, are you now against over priced hand built rifles too?

Top Back Refresh