What's new

Black National Anthem to be played before NFL game

When the pendulum swings back, and it always does, stick and ball sports are fucked.

People just need to stop worrying about being called racist. Nothing they do will stop it from happening, so why the fuck worry about it.

I fully admit I'm a racist by today's standards, calling me one isn't going to matter or hurt my feelings. You might just get a "I'm your huckleberry".

Exactly how does the black anthem go? Ooga booga booga? :flipoff2:

Pro sports in general have shit the bed seasons ago , when they started pandering to these whiney groups I bailed and will no loner support that shit with my hard earned money.:flipoff2:

I haven't watched a stick and ball professional game in probably 40 years, I might go to superbowl parties but usually never know who's playing. When I was a kid we did regular trips to Anaheim stadium when the players actually came out of the locker room and went to there cars in the same parking lot my dad parked in ( like normal people) they would stop and sign autographs for us kids. Probably talking early 70's. And that was the last time I paid attention to any sports.

On the other side for probably 30 years I've gone to high school football games in whatever town I've lived in. Usually not the powerhouse teams in the division, just whatever school is near me. it's interesting to see coaches strategies, and see kids that believe that game that night matters.

If you take a bag of sporting equipment to a park full of kids they will pick up a game, make there own rules and have fun.................. FOR FREE.

and they don't need any BS black anthem.

My wife and I were just talking about this today since we are season ticket holders for the Denver Donkeys. We have been for nearly 20 years and were on a waiting list for tickets for about 10 years prior to that. She wanted to give up the tickets but we have already paid for this seasons tickets. I plan on going to the first game when they do this and sitting during the false anthem. we'll see how that goes. After this year will be the time to make a decision. I said we can buy them and then turn around and sell them for a profit or just give them up. Not sure yet what direction we'll take but I'm pretty sure I'm done with the NFL after this.

70 percent of NFL players are Black...Perhaps it's time for whitey to step aside and let them do what they want...

70 percent of NFL players are Black...Perhaps it's time for whitey to step aside and let them do what they want...

Perhaps it's time for "whitey" to do what they do--sue for racial discrimination in hiring practices. Demand that the NFL hire more whites until the distribution is equitable

My wife and I were just talking about this today since we are season ticket holders for the Denver Donkeys. We have been for nearly 20 years and were on a waiting list for tickets for about 10 years prior to that. She wanted to give up the tickets but we have already paid for this seasons tickets. I plan on going to the first game when they do this and sitting during the false anthem. we'll see how that goes. After this year will be the time to make a decision. I said we can buy them and then turn around and sell them for a profit or just give them up. Not sure yet what direction we'll take but I'm pretty sure I'm done with the NFL after this.

Which is why nothing will cause everyone else will do the same thing..well maybe next year.. Or the next time they do this... Or ill just do something that requires no effort to protest.

Read earlier they will only be playing the black noise the first week of the season, prior to the actual national anthem. Players can have names of victims of police brutality on their jersies or whatever woke slogans.

Which is why nothing will cause everyone else will do the same thing..well maybe next year.. Or the next time they do this... Or ill just do something that requires no effort to protest.

are you trying to be an ass or did you fail in reading my post? This years tickets have been paid for already, have been for several months. There’s no refund. So nothing can be done until next year when we likely won’t renew. But you go ahead with your self righteousness.

WHERE is the nation of "Black?" And why are they singing their anthem on AMERICAN soil?! Isn't it bad enough we hafta sing the Hoser National Anthem at NHL games, to appease the snowbacks? 🙄

Top Back Refresh