What's new

Biden to resign.....

No we as voters got us here. By not holding the government accountable as good citizens should.

So, just how DO you hold the government accountable for anything? Everyone would love to do so, but no real way of doing it that I see.

I'd love to see the government out of debt, out of china and out of our daily lives.

So, just how DO you hold the government accountable for anything? Everyone would love to do so, but no real way of doing it that I see.

I'd love to see the government out of debt, out of china and out of our daily lives.

Sadly now it will probably take getting off the porch. But 30-40 years ago we could have stopped voting for the guy we hated the least and started telling the party who we want. Kinda like we did with Trump I seriously doubt the RNC/GOP will ever let that happen again.

He ded. You know he won't last a year. Kamela will walk across his grave to become the first black woman President.

Bitch couldn't even win a primary election.

I guess if you suck enough dick....

Sadly now it will probably take getting off the porch. But 30-40 years ago we could have stopped voting for the guy we hated the least and started telling the party who we want. Kinda like we did with Trump I seriously doubt the RNC/GOP will ever let that happen again.

Your right... they are gonna take this play right from the Dem playbook and follow suit with what they did with Bernie. The GOP has been pussified. Lincoln is rolling in his grave.:mad3:

Top Back Refresh