What's new

Biden to resign.....

If he's out of it enough to say something like that on national tv, odds are pretty good he's gonna fuck up and say something incriminating about the election at least.

This is just a right wing hit job and it’s edited video to say something he didn’t say.

They rigged the election to give it to Kamala. His brain is severely slipping and he cannot control what’s coming out of his mouth.

And yet not one fucking law enforcement agency of the US has the balls to take any action! It sickens me to see how this country has succumbed to greed, lies and power.

you would need balls of steel zero family and a death wish to actually go after some of these people. I think the law enforcement is actually afraid to do their job.

you would need balls of steel zero family and a death wish to actually go after some of these people. I think the law enforcement is actually afraid to do their job.

Yep, you saw that when state rep whoever that was demanded the Indian(dot) chick's maiden name. Well, that and all the rioting and lawlessness and shooting up of the baseball game.

What’s the action on the over/under on that one?

Pretty sure Damaged is still band, Sleepy Joe promised he'd ask O'Bammy first before he decided anything, Hillary's got a daughter with zero skills and Bill has pretty much checked out, Kamala has some legit skills Bill might check back in for, and Pierre Delecto has failed to say anything meaningful either way.

I'm gonna have to go with a nuclear winter this time next year.

I've got a $100 bet with my sister that he'll be busted walking around in nothing but his depends in the first six months :laughing:

Collect on that. He was chasing his dog right out of the shower to fuck him, or, he fell while fucking his dog after getting out of the shower.

Bombers, men on the ground, young lives ended, bodies deformed. You know just like president Cheney did to Afganistan and Iraq

He will probably break another bone trying to kiss their asses and sending them cash.

Yup. Have we already forgotten about the judge on an epstine case who had a hit on their family. Not the Judge, they left the Judge alone, they went after family.

Yup. Have we already forgotten about the judge on an epstine case who had a hit on their family. Not the Judge, they left the Judge alone, they went after family.

A staffer for one of the Senators running in GA was killed in a fiery car wreck last week. He just happened to be dating the GA governors daughter. could be a coincidence but who knows.

Unbelievable. I'd say you can't make this shit up but apparently they can.

I doubt if it will take them that long, I figure we will be invading Iran

My bet is Iran takes a shot at one of our war ships to test out Biden and I bet he doesn't react. China then warns us to move our Navy out of the Pacific and Biden obliges.

I can only imagine the media attention that this would be getting if it was Trump that made these comments.

The blatant hypocrisy is kinda funny now because their believers have to run around and act like none of this is happening or make ridiculous arguments and excuses when people point it out :lmao::lmao:

Top Back Refresh