What's new

Biden has solved Controllavirus

realsquash

Member Number
Loc
Southern Wisconsin
It's DONE for. Everyone is pulling back on their lockdowns now. The infection numbers are almost going straight down. Why would that be, you ask? Because Democrats rule.

91-DIVOC-countries-UnitedStates.png - Click image for larger version Name:	91-DIVOC-countries-UnitedStates.png Views:	0 Size:	185.9 KB ID:	297942

I love that chart :)

notice how the steep decline lines up perfectly with the mass vaccine distributions that are obviously everywhere, widely accepted and not without issues?

thank you joe biden for your strong leadership on mass vaccine rollout, proving yet again that you had the right plan all along and that evil trump never did anything worthwhile! Yay!!

I wonder how much of that is related to CA saying "oops, we had massive under-reporting, so we will add those numbers back in over time" and then maybe getting fully caught up by now?

probably meaningless.

just look at the CA specific chart, it doesn't appear to have any influence on anything :rasta:

I love that chart :)

notice how the steep decline lines up perfectly with the mass vaccine distributions that are obviously everywhere, widely accepted and not without issues?

thank you joe biden for your strong leadership on mass vaccine rollout, proving yet again that you had the right plan all along and that evil trump never did anything worthwhile! Yay!!

Damn, I do believe I see some sarcasm dripping off that post. :laughing:

I wonder how much of that is related to CA saying "oops, we had massive under-reporting, so we will add those numbers back in over time" and then maybe getting fully caught up by now?

probably meaningless.

just look at the CA specific chart, it doesn't appear to have any influence on anything :rasta:

IMO Newscum has manipulated those numbers for his own gain. That guy is a total sleaze. :mad3:

Wait I heard on the TV last night that NM was having an unexpected surge in positive tests. People in the hospital are down

We had a number of family members test positive and NONE of them had any symptoms at all. I trust those tests as far as I can throw a Buick.

The inventor of the test has been saying from the beginning that they were doing it wrong and it would guarantee a large number of false positives. They finally changed it to what he recommended right around the time Biden was sworn in.

i dont care why, i just want the positives to drop so i dont have to deal with a mask and my kids can have fun again.

:laughing:

good luck!

wife just cancelled a vet appointment, despite things "opening up" around here, people aren't allowed to accompany pets into the vet apparently. she called 3 places before finding one that would let her in with the cat, but stipulation was she had to wear a face covering from the time she left the house! :lmao:

good luck!

wife just cancelled a vet appointment, despite things "opening up" around here, people aren't allowed to accompany pets into the vet apparently. she called 3 places before finding one that would let her in with the cat, but stipulation was she had to wear a face covering from the time she left the house! :lmao:

a guy can dream cant he?

its a cat, let it die

Come on Man...Sleepy Joe and Camel toe to the rescue

good luck!

Our vet won't let you in with the pet. The vet tech comes out to the parking lot to get the pet. :rolleyes:

CDC: PCR tests should be limited to 24 iterations, not 30 like we have been... keep that hush hush until after the election... k.... thanks for the money.

good luck!

Call a farm vet. They come to you. Thats what I've been having to do with my pups.

So how low does that line have to go before they end mask mandates?

We had a number of family members test positive and NONE of them had any symptoms at all. I trust those tests as far as I can throw a Buick.

Same here, My 85 yo Mom, two sisters, two nieces, two nephews, 1 bro in law all tested positive this week and I'm in quarantine waiting to get tested on Sat. AM.
It's been pretty quiet in the area but being that my mom is sick and has been visiting Dr's and hospitals we've had this flare up.

Here's another update! Numbers are dwindling at an unprecedented rate. In fact, at this rate daily infections will be down to near zero in about 6 weeks, maybe 8 if they smooth it out a bit.

91-DIVOC-countries-UnitedStates.png

3 humps at the end of last year: Halloween/election day, thanksgiving, Christmas/New Years?

who would have thought that cases would go down in the middle of January after everyone recovered from all that.

This have anything to do with the new tests being an anal swab? Probably don't have people lining up around the block to get that one done now do they?

I was looking forward to that test, I was disappointed when they said swab your nose :lmao: I was looking for a little action, it's been a long dry spell around here...

ETA: Cuomo just announced that large venues can open up. Why can't my small town bank lobby?

3 humps at the end of last year: Halloween/election day, thanksgiving, Christmas/New Years?

who would have thought that cases would go down in the middle of January after everyone recovered from all that.

no just data dumps because places were closed.

Top Back Refresh