What's new

Biden - Harris Call for mask mandate for next 3 months

I'll respond to your ignorant ass one time. You are either incapable or unwilling to learn about anything in America

Nearly 50% of the population pays no taxes, zero, nada, zip, NEIN. In fact, at tax time, they usually end up with a nice payday from the people who do pay taxes. How much depends on how many crotch critters they spawned. Hence their propensity of shooting them out like a water cooled browning M1919

Those same people qualify for medicaid, ie free healthcare, they also get food stamps, which are now on a debit card because having to pay with other peoples money is shameful, and they didn't like it when the people buying their groceries could tell.

Yes, they get taxpayer provided cell phones, with data plans so they can "apply for jobs"

They get housing allowances, help with electricity, gas, and water services.

Thanks to covid, all the kids around here got laptops, and hotspots if they didn't already have internet at the house, which may already be subsidized depending on where you live.

Furthermore, if anyone regardless of race creed nationality or any other category shows up to a public hospital, that hospital has to provide services to them. They don't even have to provide an accurate name or address. I've seen it happen time after time while in the waiting room.

Where is the line where enough is enough? when will we give them enough freebies that they become self sufficient?

Guess who gets to pick up the bill for all of these things?

Being poor in America is still better than 90% of the worlds population have it.

The only people who get truly screwed are the working poor whose pride wont let them game the system, and the other 50% of the population who go to work everyday and get to pay for it all.

Thanks for the input. You are describing a broken system.
it all needs to be reworked.

How much cash does one get for having a child? Where can I read up?

Over here the wife would get 67% of last 3 paycheck averages for 12 months + 210 Euros per child 1 and 2 and 30 more for 3+

​​​​​A simple calculation shows that 200 a month sure isn't enough to have a child, but agreed, the first gen Muslims over here can't count have up to 8 kids to get the cash. Those kids have it real bad though. Birthdays don't exist and clothes get handed down. But only the minority rapes the system like that.

Those kids never see the money. It would be fair to save it up for them until their are 18 or 21 and then pay it out to the child directly, or something like that.

​​​​​​

$200 each is plenty when you don't have to pay for housing, utilities, phones, internet, healthcare, food, clothing, etc. All the basic necessities are already paid for by the government. That's just crack money.

I have numerous people on the dole of over $2000 a month in "assistance".

​​​​​A simple calculation shows that 200 a month sure isn't enough to have a child, but agreed, the first gen Muslims over here can't count have up to 8 kids to get the cash. Those kids have it real bad though. Birthdays don't exist and clothes get handed down. But only the minority rapes the system like that.

​​​​​​

The problem becomes when the 8 children don't amount to shit and then they have 8 more children when the contributing families have 2 or 3 kids. Soon the non-contributing minority become the majority.

Those same people qualify for medicaid, ie free healthcare, they also get food stamps, which are now on a debit card because having to pay with other peoples money is shameful, and they didn't like it when the people buying their groceries could tell.

I have no problem with the debit card system. watched too many people walk in to a gas station and buy 1 bottle of 'bug juice', had just enough nutritional value to count as being able to be purchased with food stamps. Pay with a $5.00 food stamp knowing that the store didn't have change in food stamps and get back 4 something in cold hard cash. then walk outside, and come back in and and buy another with another $5.00 food stamp voucher and get cash back again. They would do this until they had enough cash to buy a carton of cigarettes. The debit card greatly reduced this thievery of the system.

I’m in California and my dad had up to 15 rental homes at a time.
Average home was 3 bedroom, 2 bath outdated as fuck in older neighborhoods. Normal rent averaged $1100-1350. If someone came along with a “voucher” (state assistantance), the number went to $1500-1700 for a 3 bed and -$2000-2200 for a 4 bedroom.

The state pays 90% and the bottom feeder was supposed to pay 10%, which they never did.

Usually was a single white or black women, baby daddy was always black and there were multiple. Each kid got them additional welfare.

Tracy, one of my dads tenants left a lasting impression on me and how fucked our system is.

She rented 1 of our 4 bed/2bath houses. Her voucher was $2000, she was white, ghetto trash, had 5 black kids with 5 different guys. She received free healthcare, food stamps, welfare, housing, etc. She used to brag that all in, she gets nearly 5k a month, worth of free shit and has never, nor will ever work a day in her life.

She would pump out kids to upgrade her housing and benefits. She kept telling us that she’s looking for a 2 story in a nicer neighborhood, but needs 1 more kid to be able to afford it. After living in our house for 1.5years, she pumped out another monkey and her voucher went up, closer to $2500.

She moved into a nice neighborhood with the 2 story of her dreams, along with every other ghetto trash, sucking the system dry. That neighborhood is now destroyed, Tracy still lives there to this day on “assistance”. She now has at least 10 kids because when a kid hits 18, your voucher drops.

Her daughters now have kids of their own and they also now get vouchers. None of them have ever had a job.

Sad part, this is happening everywhere.

Average home was 3 bedroom, 2 bath outdated as fuck in older neighborhoods. Normal rent averaged $1100-1350. If someone came along with a “voucher” (state assistantance), the number went to $1500-1700 for a 3 bed and -$2000-2200 for a 4 bedroom.

The state pays 90% and the bottom feeder was supposed to pay 10%, which they never did.

Usually was a single white or black women, baby daddy was always black and there were multiple. Each kid got them additional welfare.

Tracy, one of my dads tenants left a lasting impression on me and how fucked our system is.

She rented 1 of our 4 bed/2bath houses. Her voucher was $2000, she was white, ghetto trash, had 5 black kids with 5 different guys. She received free healthcare, food stamps, welfare, housing, etc. She used to brag that all in, she gets nearly 5k a month, worth of free shit and has never, nor will ever work a day in her life.

She would pump out kids to upgrade her housing and benefits. She kept telling us that she’s looking for a 2 story in a nicer neighborhood, but needs 1 more kid to be able to afford it. After living in our house for 1.5years, she pumped out another monkey and her voucher went up, closer to $2500.

She moved into a nice neighborhood with the 2 story of her dreams, along with every other ghetto trash, sucking the system dry. That neighborhood is now destroyed, Tracy still lives there to this day on “assistance”. She now has at least 10 kids because when a kid hits 18, your voucher drops.

Her daughters now have kids of their own and they also now get vouchers. None of them have ever had a job.

Not as bad as your example, but I see this too from my desk. We actually had two instances where people were living with grampa collecting assistance. Well, grampa died but they didn't say anything for a few weeks hoping for the checks to keep coming. They eventually called in because the smell got so bad to say he had died.

I have a lot of first hand experience (not just exes:rolleyes:) with couples involving single moms. They're "engaged" but won't get married because "single mother status" benefits keep going until kid hits 18.

I've said it so many times before, abolish welfare. Work or starve.

The entire government needs to come down and be rebuild, and rebuilt transparent.

agreed with this nugget
too bad humans are corrupt, we just can't have a government running an area larger than a few thousand people before it gets fucked out of control.
Maybe it is time to balkanize the US into little tiny nation-states

you forget how to send packages or something? I don't care what side of the aisle someone is on, mandate a mask and I'm voting against you.

He keeps telling me he is retired , I ain't buying that shit for a minute , you know what to do Ted , let's go. :lmao:

The problem becomes when the 8 children don't amount to shit and then they have 8 more children when the contributing families have 2 or 3 kids. Soon the non-contributing minority become the majority.

I would like to think that the large majority is hard working, honest people.

i checked some statistics: somewhere between 19 and 21 percent of Americans are on welfare.
Over here, it's 4 million out of 80 million (including elderly and people that actually cannot work)

I guess I am comparing apples with oranges a bit, and the USA has a pretty big problem with people explicitly mooching.

That shit needs regulating. I'd guess that 15% on welfare do not belong there and need to start flipping burgers and other simple work for a start.

How about a system were they have to do a certain job to be able to stay on welfare. If they don't show, or show up drunk/high on purpose - bye bye benefits. Scare tactics do work.

Last edited:

That's so fucked up. I know people trying to exist on that amount of money per month, and they put in 9 hours a day for it. Americans too.

​​​​​​

That goes along with what I've heard for years. The real "Pro's" at gaming the system can rake in around 60k per year.

i checked some statistics: somewhere between 19 and 21 percent of Americans are on welfare.
Over here, it's 4 million out of 80 million (including elderly and people that actually cannot work)

I guess I am comparing apples with oranges a bit, and the USA has a pretty big problem with people explicitly mooching.

That shit needs regulating. I'd guess that 15% on welfare do not belong there and need to start flipping burgers and other simple work for a start.

How about a system were they have to do a certain job to be able to stay on welfare. If they don't show, or show up drunk/high on purpose - bye bye benefits. Scare tactics do work.

I think it's more like 90% shouldn't be on welfare. Welfare in the States is an occupation all by itself. Liberals have turned welfare into their own locked in voting block. Who's going to vote against themselves getting free shit? It's a gigantic shit show that has destroyed generations of people.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. THE DEMOCRATS WON'T EVEN ALLOW THE MOOCHES TO BE DRUG TESTED. YOU'RE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS LIKE ALWAYS. The system is setup to buy votes with our tax dollars. Stupid shit like Covid creates fund transferring where dividends are paid and more votes bought.

We need to close the borders, bust up all alphabet agencies, abolish the IRS, implement a flat tax and start the fuck over. But you and the rest of the commies and muslims won't like that so you'll fire up your racism and cancel threats and we all just keep it going.

And here you are being a covidiot. Again...

Show any real data that says masks work. Hawaii is a great example. They are one of the most extreme, mandatory quarantine for new arrivals, mandatory masks under penalty of arrest. And they one of the worst hit.

Are you off your meds?

Gawd damn that ignore button is sweet :flipoff2:

Juat saw a biden commercial "will mandate masks nation wide"

yeah, they already have the limp wristed douchebags rallying behind them. Why dont you appeal to moderates.

I hope Trump is declared winner an hour in.

Juat saw a biden commercial "will mandate masks nation wide"

yeah, they already have the limp wristed douchebags rallying behind them. Why dont you appeal to moderates.

I hope Trump is declared winner an hour in.

I'm sure in this enviornment the cops would love to be having to bust people for mask mandates and lockdown violations.

Fucking clown world we are in right now, cities are buring due to overbearing police, all while politicans are running on more regulations and laws that need to be enforced by the police.

[486 said:
;n102654]

agreed with this nugget
too bad humans are corrupt, we just can't have a government running an area larger than a few thousand people before it gets fucked out of control.
Maybe it is time to balkanize the US into little tiny nation-states

I would agree with this. The country is too big and divided, split this beeotch up!

I watched the Vietnameses peeps roll in to SoCal after the war. Peeps were hot racking anything they could find and working hard. Your not going to find any on welfare...:smokin:.

Shocking, but Nazi High Commander Jay Inslee already had his mask mandate in place set to end the day after the election. Wonder what cabinet position he was promised. :mad3:

Unfortunately I think Jaydolph will continue to be our governor.

Unfortunately I think Jaydolph will continue to be our governor.

I am not so sure. I know a lot of Seattle liberals that are not voting for him. They even Were smart enough to go to the CDC website and realize Inslee is full of shit and even the CDC does not recommend wearing a mask for anyone but sick people.

I am not so sure. I know a lot of Seattle liberals that are not voting for him. They even Were smart enough to go to the CDC website and realize Inslee is full of shit and even the CDC does not recommend wearing a mask for anyone but sick people.

I hope you’re right. I’m just afraid that culp leans too hard in the opposite direction to get enough of the west side urban votes.

Now that the CDC has admitted a couple weeks ago that less than 10,000 of the about 150,000 COVID deaths the US was counting as COVID deaths are actually solely attributable to COVID, now the idiots want to redouble the silly mask wearing edicts.

Once this nonsense is over, probably in November, I truly hope the perpetrators of this hoax are rounded up and tried for terrorism and punished accordingly. Destroying their hopes, dreams, families, economic security and lives. Just like it has to too many of those subjectEd to the edicts supporting the hoax.

Freedoms are lost one at a time. The aggregate of those lost freedoms are the fulcrum of the civil unrest our governors and mayors support today. Some say “I haven’t lost any freedoms due to having to wear a mask.” Well those folks don’t understand freedom, neither do they deserve it, and they will think they have it while they eat soylent green.

“As treason may be committed against the United States, the authority of the United States ought to be enabled to punish it. But as newfangled and artificial treasons have been the great engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of free government, have usually wreaked their alternate malignity on each other, the convention have, with great judgment, opposed a barrier to this peculiar danger, by inserting a constitutional definition of the crime.” Madison

Good in theory. But without a purge once in a while, you get what we have today. Entrenched sides of idealogies...

The most worthy of ideology to entrench in is freedom. Everything else is a luxury.

Top Back Refresh