What's new

Biden Admin to pay off 120% of struggling farmers debt.... but not if you're white!

and that's the fun part about race vs ethnicity. Hispanics are still mostly white despite being the only ethnic group. once we break into the ethnicity bubble, shit will get wild. thousands of 'em

Well maybe they go a little more black by then. I'm done playing by the rules.

Well maybe they go a little more black by then. I'm done playing by the rules.

here in seattle the "black" groups are currently fighting with each other and the asians and hispanic groups over what "funding for black vs funding for brown" means when it comes to tearing each other up for the massive, massive city budget

here in seattle the "black" groups are currently fighting with each other and the asians and hispanic groups over what "funding for black vs funding for brown" means when it comes to tearing each other up for the massive, massive city budget

Let me know which team is winning, that's the one I'm joining:laughing:

high level government employee's heading new departments and anybody with a charity.

you should start one right now, then whenever you get a chance you can scream and stamp your feet and say "fund this charity or else!" and people will throw money at you.

Save the chevy Cheyenne charity.

Top Back Refresh