What's new

Biden Admin to pay off 120% of struggling farmers debt.... but not if you're white!

posford

Piece Of Shit Ford
Member Number
Loc
NH
"The USDA would be obligated to pay 120% of the amount due on loans made directly to minority farmers or by private lenders through USDA loan guarantee programs."

"Republican Reps. Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin and Andrew Clyde of Georgia said it was divisive and possibly illegal to focus on socially disadvantaged farmers. “We are going to have loan forgiveness on farms based on ethnicity,” said Grothman.

“I will highlight the racist socially disadvantaged farmers provision,” said Clyde. “This should be a clear violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and I call on the Department of Justice to investigate it if it becomes law. … Federal aid dollars should be color-blind.”

https://www.agriculture.com/news/bus...nority-farmers

Last edited:
So, loan paid off and then 20% bonus in your pocket, too?
The lesson here would be to try and get as many loans, as big as possible, as quick as you can.
Rack up 1 million in debt, then it gets paid off and you get $200,000 in your pocket.

WTF is wrong with everything and everyone?

Does amount due mean past balance or the whole sha-bang? Can a minority buy a farm now and get in?

Crazy racists

I wonder if i can somehow qualify. Closed on some land in KS a couple days ago. Just need to stand outside and get a good tan to darken up a little.

House Agriculture Committee chairman David Scott said the aid was justified because of the oppression Black farmers had endured. “It is important for you to know that our Black farmers were not included in the other pieces,” he said, referring to pandemic relief bills that sent $23 billion to farmers last year, almost exclusively to whites. “So we got them $4 billion just to help them.”

I want to know more about this. how in the fuck were they able to get $23B passed "just for whites" last year :confused: :shaking:

Today, less than 2% of U.S. farms have Black operators. Black farms are one-fourth of the size of the average U.S. farm

oh, that makes sense. I can see how equal distribution leading to 98% going to non-black farms would qualify as "almost exclusively" :lmao: the bigger problem is the $23B went to large farms because the whole $6T has gone to benefit the big fish and crush the small fish. That isn't racism in action, it is crap policy in action.

Advocates say the debt relief program will begin to rectify decades of USDA discrimination against Black farmers

don't worry, this is just the start of your reparations package

Can I pull a Rachel Dolezal and claim I identify as a black farmer?

you probably should.

but you would have had to have had your loan originated under the disadvantaged minority program, which the USDA promises isn't a separate pot of money with unequal use, just a larger pot of money for when the original money for everybody runs out, despite it nearly never running out because the USDA small farms loan guarantee programs hardly run out due to the massive drop in small scale ag in this country

Didn't something like this, only on a much worse scale, happen in South Africa?

you probably should.

but you would have had to have had your loan originated under the disadvantaged minority program, which the USDA promises isn't a separate pot of money with unequal use, just a larger pot of money for when the original money for everybody runs out, despite it nearly never running out because the USDA small farms loan guarantee programs hardly run out due to the massive drop in small scale ag in this country

I should start applying for minority loans. This shit is getting our of control. I wish I had the time and money to get denied this shit just to sue in court. This should go right to the top, giving money away based on race and only race.

Maybe one of my neighbors who have some big farms will do this. Those guys bust ass for little to nothing to show for it. They work 12+ hr days 365 a year to keep those cows milking. It’s sad to see or government be so fucking stupid.

I should start applying for minority loans. This shit is getting our of control. I wish I had the time and money to get denied this shit just to sue in court. This should go right to the top, giving money away based on race and only race.

Maybe one of my neighbors who have some big farms will do this. Those guys bust ass for little to nothing to show for it. They work 12+ hr days 365 a year to keep those cows milking. It’s sad to see or government be so fucking stupid.

either i'm going to convert to a woman as gender identity in the next couple of years or my wife is going to be the primary title holder for our farm 51/49% split when we get it started.

the second part has been the plan for a few years, the first part is new :laughing:

There's a reason I checked Hispanic when i enrolled my kids in school. The future isn't looking good for white people

and that's the fun part about race vs ethnicity. Hispanics are still mostly white despite being the only ethnic group. once we break into the ethnicity bubble, shit will get wild. thousands of 'em

Are you so sure we are not all minorities already? have you done a family history?
What about ever having a blood transfusion?

I have been thinking about playing the one drop rule.
"In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black"

I wonder if i can somehow qualify. Closed on some land in KS a couple days ago. Just need identify as a minority, and I should be good, .

Thanks to all the transgender laws this should be easy.

Can I pull a Rachel Dolezal and claim I identify as a black farmer?

In this world in which you can be whatever you feel like that very minute, I never understood why Dolezal's claims were any less ridiculous.

Are you so sure we are not all minorities already? have you done a family history?
What about ever having a blood transfusion?

I have been thinking about playing the one drop rule.
"In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black"

"I'm 13% victim"

Theres absolutely no benefit to being frugal and fending for yourself. Take on excessive debt and become a low life, it's the american way.

Are we not told we can identify as what we please?🤷🏻‍♂️
Therefore, although I’m not “physically African American “ or “American “ I can claim to be?
pay me bitches!

This is more shit geared to cause a rift between blacks and whites. You can't use racism if everyone is getting along.

There's some snakey shit going on these days.

Top Back Refresh