What's new

Beer exchange 2021

I was wondering where the Natty and Budweiser were :flipoff2:

Drinking at room temp how beer is supposed to be consumed :mr-t:

8E31E1D2-59D1-4D44-A94A-8B3FB0CA11BE.jpeg
I always called that cowboy cold. I drink them at any temp.

LagunaMS came in with a strong selection from the Louisiana/Mississippi delta region. Looking forward to cracking into them.

Andygator is all mine but wife-unit is already eyeing up the Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. =)

Thanks mate! :beer:

1640036427898-png.479669

Glad you like, hunted high and low for the fragile stamp as the PO wouldnt let me use theirs (bastards) unless I shipped via USPS.

3636E332-95CE-43DD-978B-56D491A2939C.jpeg
Got the best snow globes ever!!! Thanks PAE. Best packing job I have ever seen.

Glad you like, hunted high and low for the fragile stamp as the PO wouldnt let me use theirs (bastards) unless I shipped via USPS.
I’ll be getting the sawzall out later to cut them out. That was a hell of a packing job!!

Dont you have a Stryker saw handy, and I didnt think I used enough foam, LOL.

Sorry...

I’ll be getting the sawzall out later to cut them out. That was a hell of a packing job!!

i hope the cans didnt look like that upon arrival. did the two packing bags survive the trip? oh and fuck UPS!
No they didn’t! Me and BIL crush cans out of habit apparently :lmao:
And the Oreos did! The chips not so much though
Yeah fuck those guys. I’ll try and send ya something here in a few weeks cause I still feel bad

Report on taste ?

Yours are excellent btw , I've never tasted one like was in the 4 pack, ambrosia they are.

It was actually perfect because someone busted the box open but the globes were all in tact.

Report on taste ?

Yours are excellent btw , I've never tasted one like was in the 4 pack, ambrosia they are.
Loving them!! Drank the pale ale straight out of the box. It hit the spot perfect. I put one of each on ice and plan to have it as soon as I finish work today!! Patients tend to frown about beer on my breath when I am working on them 😂

Reactions: PAE
Damn ryantowry_81

Thank you!

As said in my PM I'm notoriously late on this, but you won't be disappointed :smokin:

20211230_165555.jpg
Thanks man. Hopefully by next year I will be able to send some of my own spirits out.

I hope the shirt fits!

Don’t worry about being late. We have had a hecktic holiday season too.

Got mine weeks ago from GRM and forgot to post pic. Great mix of hoppy beers and amazing packing job didn't lose a single beer
IMG_0641.JPG

I got a sweet haul from Sluggy
He packed it well enough to survive any postal carrier and included a sweet bottle opener that I glued magnets to for a fridge ornament.

The cooler part of all this is making a new friend!

Attachments

• 9632EF50-8AF4-4D68-8066-C522A2541415.jpeg
    9632EF50-8AF4-4D68-8066-C522A2541415.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 8B7A758B-C760-4DA5-AECD-0046B17AE58C.jpeg
    8B7A758B-C760-4DA5-AECD-0046B17AE58C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 6A56C4D2-1272-4F7F-A3D7-67B5C87D97B1.jpeg
    6A56C4D2-1272-4F7F-A3D7-67B5C87D97B1.jpeg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 13
I was starting to wonder if KarlVP hated the beer/booze I sent …… then I got this today:
C716CF81-C68E-4987-B7FF-C79B1113F02C.jpeg

:mad3: It must be on some train tracks because I can’t picture anything puncturing how I wrapped it. If not maybe Ace was handling it…..

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

Sorry man, I’ll get you another box out asap :beer:

Busted snow globes ?

Or you forgot to use the fragile stamp.

I was starting to wonder if KarlVP hated the beer/booze I sent …… then I got this today:
C716CF81-C68E-4987-B7FF-C79B1113F02C.jpeg

:mad3: It must be on some train tracks because I can’t picture anything puncturing how I wrapped it. If not maybe Ace was handling it…..

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif

Shit Happens, take your time buddy. I'm deployed for the next 9 months.

Or, bring them to KOH 2023 and I will collect and share them with you there. :beer:

I'm just popping into publicly admit I failed in the beer exchange this year. I have been in the hospital due to acute covid pneumonia since December 9th, was put in a medically induced coma for 38 days, followed by a few more days in the surgical icu, two weeks in the respiratory Care facility, and I'm on my final week of inpatient physical rehabilitation learning how to walk again. While I was in a coma, some blood clots came from my lungs and shot up to my brain where I had two moderate and a bunch of minor strokes. I now require a walker and or wheelchair along with supplemental oxygen.

I have contacted my partner in this today to inform him why I disappeared off of the face of the earth. I have offered him to retry doing the exchange this summer when I should be able to drive, walk, and actually shop for the beer. If I am prohibited from participating in the future, so be it... but I would hope that being in a coma during the holiday season is a good enough reason to have failed.

Top Back Refresh