What's new

Beer exchange 2021

I will re-sticky, just you wait:flipoff2:
200.gif

Just came back from there…. Did some tile work for a guy over there off the Nile rd!!!!
:beer:
I know…. Cool story huh!!!!
:flipoff2:
yeah bro jeez.:flipoff2::lmao:

next time you come over, bring the rig. Lots of fun area to explore around Nile. maybe by next year i will have my distillery licensed as well. then i can trade more than just beer.:stirthepot::beer:

How long does beer or ale keep ?
3 days at 90*
30 days at 70*
300 days at 35*
Generally this is fairly accurate, though some beers are made to be drank immediately and others can be aged. In general beer doesn't age as well as wine even the stuff that's designed to. :flipoff2:

3 days at 90*
30 days at 70*
300 days at 35*
Generally this is fairly accurate, though some beers are made to be drank immediately and others can be aged. In general beer doesn't age as well as wine even the stuff that's designed to. :flipoff2:
unless it is a hop forward beer. hoppy beers should be drank within 30 days and never see temperatures above 40ºF. hops will oxidize very quickly and change the flavor profile of the beer.

unless it is a hop forward beer. hoppy beers should be drank within 30 days and never see temperatures above 40ºF. hops will oxidize very quickly and change the flavor profile of the beer.
I'd say this really only applies to fresh hopped beers, but my palate is pretty shit from years of Copenhagen. :flipoff2:

I'd say this really only applies to fresh hopped beers, but my palate is pretty shit from years of Copenhagen. :flipoff2:
we did lots of research on this actually. the Alpha acid that gives the bitterness will not degrade as fast, but the terpenes in the hops that give it the fun hoppy flavors are very sensitive and oxidize extremely fast. heat and oxygen are hops worst enemies.

fresh hopped beers are to be consumed immediately.

we did lots of research on this actually. the Alpha acid that gives the bitterness will not degrade as fast, but the terpenes in the hops that give it the fun hoppy flavors are very sensitive and oxidize extremely fast. heat and oxygen are hops worst enemies.

fresh hopped beers are to be consumed immediately.
Agree with this. :flipoff2:

I would like to join, I'm in Mississippi. Will ship to US and Canada. And Mexcio too I guess but I don't think any Mexicanians are on here

Never done it before but when do we know who to send the beer to and when?

Edit: I didn’t read the latest post before mine

Never done it before but when do we know who to send the beer to and when?

Edit: I didn’t read the latest post before mine
ill send everyone a pm with their partners...and then youll message them to get likes and dislikes and address...i actually have it most together and will be sending them out shortly.

Quality we are sending out, best carrier to use ?

Canadians to other canadian ?

Quality we are sending out, best carrier to use ?

Canadians to other canadian ?
The mininum is 6 different beers. that is from your local area

What is more common is 12. I go to a store that allows you to build your own 6 pack and i go from there. 2 of each 6 different beers or 12 different beers.

I shipped a bottle of scotch last year, in addition to my beers

I dont pair canadians with canadians. There is actually more us folks willing to ship north than their are canadians this year

we have 33 not incluiding me. So we square out this year

6 of which are from california

4 texans

im not looking at my lists from the previous years...

Reactions: PAE
Thanks to Austin lovely PM system i didnt need to send 33 pm messages

Messages are out.

Get with your partner seperate from that message and exchange address and preferences

If your partner backs out let me know we will see if can be rectified

Beer Exchange 2021.JPG

It’s all good. I’m planning to send out the usual beer of Texas…Miller Lite. Beer of the Cowboys and piss drinkers. :flipoff2:

I don’t like the guy but I’m unofficially requesting Gregj50!!!!! He always seems to send out a good collection. :stirthepot:
you have a love hate with the guy and want beer from him
Damn, make me sound all gay and shit. :homer::lmao:
your the one that made it gay..and shit:flipoff2:

Shipping beer is always successful when you work in the HVAC industry and have Armaflex to wrap and line the bottles. Also, put a plastic bag around it for good measure. And, nobody refuses mailing homemade hot sauces.

Top Back Refresh